- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 12810666, לפני חודשVery useful now that Google apps buttons are broken below Google searchbar in Europe. I miss the Maps button that allowed a direct link to open.
To Olivier de Broqueville: ce serait super d'avoir la possibilité d'avoir dans le menu contextuel (après sélection + bouton droit) directement la possibilité de cliquer sur la recherche souhaitée (sans le menu déroulant intermédiaire).
- דירוג 4 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 15332048, לפני חודשFirst of all, thank you for the plugin. I would suggest you add just one feature. The position of the icon grid can sometimes cause problems. It would be nice if we could adjust the Icon Grid position to get rid of this situation.
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני חודשThank you for your review. I try my best not to clutter the Options page with so many settings that users would end up being overwhelmed and lost. I try to keep things simple.
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 18109236, לפני 4 חודשיםFantastic plug in - except that being the non coding type, I can't quite figure out how to add a search engine manually...it seems to me that when I first installed Context search some time ago, the read me/about this extension contained more specific instructions for doing thus than:
* add a search engine manually via the Options page (you can test the query string before adding the search engine) *
Obviously the search query strings are quite different for each site and I'm not sure how to locate them
Otherwise thank you so much - I prefer this extension to "ContextSearch web-ext", linked on the mycroftproject.com site...less bells and whistles, less is more ;o
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 4 חודשיםThank you for your kind review and rating. I have created a video (https://youtu.be/_kV7JCgGQLk) to try and help you. Don't hesitate to send me an email if you have any questions.
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת jkirem, לפני 8 חודשיםWhy is clipboard access needed?
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 8 חודשיםHi, access to the clipboard is required if and when you want to copy or paste the base64 string of an icon to or from the clipboard (when you're creating a custom icon). That's the only time that access to the clipboard is needed.
UPDATE: Clipboard access is no longer required to copy/paste the base64 string of favicons. However, clipboard write access is now required to paste prompts into AI search engine web pages.
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 14446495, לפני 9 חודשיםI wanted to highlight a Real Estate property address and then have multiple, local RE agencies directly open "the first hit" on Google (I used a DuckDuckGo "I'm feeling lucky" URL trick) and it works great for that doing a Multi Engine Search. I wish there was a way to have "separate" Multi-Searches, say, grouped by the "keyword" but otherwise, great work.
- דירוג 4 מתוך 5מאת TheKwertyOne, לפני 9 חודשיםThe newly added icon matrix interferes with other hotkeys. The option to disable it does not work for me at all, the 'tick' there does nothing to disable it.
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת Kane, לפני 9 חודשיםit's impressive but i have a problem. certain website don't make searching on its site if the keywords is more than one.. for example, 'the tree'.. the site will show empty page.. but the site only give the result if there is no empty space between the words so i have to type "the%tree".. it just wont work unless the empty space is removed.. many site have the same problem. please guide me,
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 9 חודשיםHi Kane, I'm sorry but I don't quite understand the issue you're encountering. Would you mind opening an issue on Github here: https://github.com/odebroqueville/contextSearch/issues and provide me with more details (e.g. a website for which you're encountering the issue) so that I can try to reproduce the bug. Also, where are you typing "the tree"? Searches are based on selected text, unless you're typing in the url address bar, i.e. Omnibox. Is this the case?
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת djman, לפני 10 חודשיםOne of my favourite browser extensions, use it every day and with a lot of websites. My only (very minor) complaint is that this setting doesn't work for me:-
̶"̶D̶i̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶c̶o̶n̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶d̶ ̶(̶A̶l̶t̶ ̶+̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶c̶k̶)̶"̶
̶(̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶p̶l̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶)̶
Anyway, a big THANK YOU to the developer(s). :)
edit: I should have said that the ALT-CLICK menu would be much better for me if it displayed a list rather than a grid, if it did then I wouldn't want to disable it
edit2: unticked the config, re-ticked, then it worked (could swear I tried that already but perhaps I was being a numpty)
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 9 חודשיםSorry for the problem you're experiencing. I can't seem to reproduce the issue on my mac. Would you mind opening an issue on GitHub here: https://github.com/odebroqueville/contextSearch/issues and provide me with some info about your OS, Firefox version, CS version and detail how to reproduce the bug? I didn't quite understand how a list would be different to what is offered in the context menu.