- Rated 4 out of 5by Noel Curray, 2 bliain ó shini'm on Linux and this one is working. so far, so good.
- Rated 5 out of 5by 十一, 2 bliain ó shin不会用，有没有人指导一下
The addon is welcome, but I don't know how to use.Hello,
Check the Options page - there you can set what button should be used for scrolling and you can test there how it works (in the right part).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sofia, 2 bliain ó shinfirst how is it meant to work second it doesnt work on my macbook. please help!
EDIT: thanks Juraj, I’ll try it. Because of such quick support, I decided to put it up to 4 stars.Hello Sofia,
This addon is meant to be used with a mouse. So if you use touchpad on your Mac, then it's not gonna be useful.
If you do have mouse, make sure to visit Options page where you can setup what mouse button is used for scrolling and where you can test the scrolling (in the right area).
If you have more questions, you can contact me directly on my support email.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Thomas, 2 bliain ó shinWonderful addon!
Thank you very much!
Just one little problem: When I grab and drag the page on a link and move it really fast ... the link opens afterwards. ... It has nothing to do with the distance. (I changed the distance in the advanced settings without success.) ... Fast movement over long distance: same problem.Hello,
I'm not sure I understand...
Could you write me email with more details?
Also, by default the addon emulates dragging scrollbar - so on long pages the speed will be faster. But it can be changed in the Options page.
And second question, was this working before? I released new version recently so maybe I've broke something...
- Rated 5 out of 5by rwp, 2 bliain ó shinhaving quick shortcuts such as double and tripple middle mouse button clicks for reaching top and bottom page positions would be much useful