- Rated 5 out of 5by REI, bliain ó shinHello author,
I am amazed by your quick reply :)
I want to fix the content
Only when I swipe Youtube homepage (using left key)
It doesn't work after scrolling the page few times
until I refresh the page
BTW, I dragging at the top or bottom of any web page will
jitters up and down
How can I set it up to make it better?
Thank you a lot!!Hello again :),
Thanks for the additional info. I will fix this in the upcoming 9.3 release.
Regarding "jitters", could you send me some example page where I could try to reproduce it? You can send it to my support email or create new issue here:
But if the scrolling starts inside "iframe", like some "ad banner", it may cause performance issues, for that it's best to use some adblock, like "ublock origin".
- Rated 5 out of 5by graz, bliain ó shinHey man, I love this extension and get quite a bit of use out of it. I just have one question maybe you can help me with if you have a minute.
Under the 'Advanced' tab of the preferences page for ScrollAnywhere is a 'Prevent big jumps' checkbox which says "If you are using tool that can teleport your cursor across the screen...".
Assuming I'm correctly understanding what that means, my question is if you know of what specific tool I would need to get in order to facilitate this? Would it be an extension, or is there perhaps some about:config setting in Firefox itself which easily enables that kind of functionality?
Sorry if it's a really obvious answer, but I'm finding it really hard to word my Google queries in a way that it understands what I'm trying to ask.
Thanks again, and thank you for making this really great piece of software. The preferences menu in particular is super intuitive and easy to understand while still being really powerful. Mad respect to you :)Hello,
It was some king of "infinite scroll" software...
Oh, I found the email from the user that requested it, he mentioned this:
But I'm not using it myself, I'm not even sure if I tried it :)
Anyway, I hope this helps!
Have a nice week :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rg, bliain ó shinHi, Sorry for the late reply, I totally forgot to check your response. I just wanna say that the add-ons work well 👌 right now. No more conflict with Imagus.
Could you send me exact steps to reproduce the problem? You can find the support email in the Options page / about.
I've tired to install it but everything seems to be working fine, even when the image is displayed.
What scrolling button, and what "Scroll style" do you use in my addon?
- Rated 4 out of 5by islisis, bliain ó shinAppreciate the extensive scrolling modifiers. Would also be great to add a keyboard shortcut toggle.Hello,
You mean for the global On / Off toggle? I could do that.
I'll try to add it in the next release 9.3, but I'm not sure when that will be, I'm currently very busy with my speed dial addon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by circcc, 2 bliain ó shinPlease delete Ko translation.
Most of the settings are incomprehensible due to poor machine translation. Please delete Korean so that it is displayed in English.
If it is deleted, I will edit it to 5 stars.
Developer responseposted 2 bliain ó shinHello,
Thank you for the feedback!
It was an experiment a long time ago. I was thinking that "some" translation is better than none. But I guess it can be actually pretty terrible.
It will be removed (with all other crappy translations) in the next release 9.3, not sure when exactly, I have so many things to do these days... I'll try to release it some weekend.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17046384, 2 bliain ó shinAbsolutely amazing add on, requires some config for my setup which is a pen tablet on Linux devices, but worth it to be able to scroll with a stylus, hopefully Mozilla will allow certain extensions to work in a secure limited way on internal pages so we can use it there too.
A deep, heartfelt thank you.