- Rated 5 out of 5by hptc233, 2 bliain ó shinThis is really great! I have a habit to scroll with dragging so I use this. If you have a habit like me, I suggest you to use it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Waldo, 2 bliain ó shinI've managed to get it to work almost everywhere (even addons.mozilla.org), but it still doesn't work on PDFs. The addon itself is great tho
Edit: thanks for the quick reply!Hello,
Yes, Firefox is blocking all addons in the PDF viewer since Firefox 60.
There is some security issue, more info here:
- Rated 2 out of 5by YAFU - yet another fox user, 2 bliain ó shinIch suche eine Breitenänderung... um breiter zu machen...nicht gefunden...
...(hey, develloper...: found in about:config ... scrollbar size)Hello,
I'm not sure what you are looking for but if you want to customize scrollbar width, you can't. Firefox supports only 3 scrollbar widths - none, small and default.
- Rated 5 out of 5by KrispyHappy, 2 bliain ó shinthis make's my life better, the little things help a lot too!
- Rated 5 out of 5by 🌱 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙚『ジュソレ』✊, 2 bliain ó shinThis is a very important add-on to me that I recommend to use with my created sidebar add-ons.
Thanks for your work!
Also, like another user said before, double middle mouse button clicks for reaching top and bottom page positions would be much useful.Hello,
I've created an issue for the double-click action:
I will look into it for the next release.
Have a nice day :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Noel Curray, 2 bliain ó shini'm on Linux and this one is working. so far, so good.
- Rated 5 out of 5by 十一, 2 bliain ó shin不会用，有没有人指导一下
The addon is welcome, but I don't know how to use.Hello,
Check the Options page - there you can set what button should be used for scrolling and you can test there how it works (in the right part).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sofia, 2 bliain ó shinfirst how is it meant to work second it doesnt work on my macbook. please help!
EDIT: thanks Juraj, I’ll try it. Because of such quick support, I decided to put it up to 4 stars.Hello Sofia,
This addon is meant to be used with a mouse. So if you use touchpad on your Mac, then it's not gonna be useful.
If you do have mouse, make sure to visit Options page where you can setup what mouse button is used for scrolling and where you can test the scrolling (in the right area).
If you have more questions, you can contact me directly on my support email.