- Rated 5 out of 5by Arexion, 4 bliain ó shinLinux user here; this perfectly solved my touchscreen scrolling issue within firefox! The customization options are wonderful and allowed me to set it up just how I wanted.
- Rated 5 out of 5by hansjok, 4 bliain ó shinI have one suggestion:
I use the left mouse button to scroll. However, it's hard to select text, text lines by horizontal mouse movement.
So it would be nice to have an option to disable the scrolling for this purpose – maybe by using a horizontal mouse movement detection with slight tolerance for vertical movements?Hello,
There is a planned feature for locking scrolling in a direction:
However, when you use left button, then scrolling should be disabled when selecting text. So I'm not sure what problem you are describing. Please let me know in the github thread or write me to my support email.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ZY, 4 bliain ó shinOverall good but when using right button to scroll, the context menu pops up frequently (Firefox 75.0 64-bit, Windows 10 1909)
- Rated 4 out of 5by IWD1, 4 bliain ó shinこのアドオンは、IllustratorやPhotoshopの手の平スクロールと同じようにWEBページや大きい画像を自由にスクロールさせることが可能です。便利。
This add-on allows users to freely scroll web pages and large images just like palm scrolling in Illustrator and Photoshop. Useful.
Thanks a lot.
①The UI of the setting screen is in English, so it is difficult for non-native English speakers to understand.
②Right button drag, wheel disabled, in case of this setting. It malfunctions depending on the mouse driver.
When scrolling up and down with the mouse wheel, it scrolls small in the opposite direction for a moment with high frequency.
I tried with some mouse.
When I disabled this add-on, wheel scrolling became normal.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15624791, 4 bliain ó shinAmaizing.
- if you disable the addon via hotkey or don't use middle mouse button to activate it, it would be logical to be able to use the original functionallity of m3. (Edit: I realised it works, I just accidentaly disabled autoscrolling in the Firefox options)
- while scrolling have a hotkey to reset where you were on the page before clicking, just like with the regular scrollbar if you drag the cursor outside of it's range.Hello,
Regarding original functionality of mouse button when disabled key is pressed - this works for me, could you please describe the exact steps to reproduce?
Regarding the second - this sounds like a good idea, like using ESC key to revert to original scrolling point, right? But what do you mean by outside of range?
Please contact me either on my support email or create a bugreport directly here:
- Rated 5 out of 5by Patrice, 4 bliain ó shinWow surprisingly good on Ubuntu-MATE 19.10/ FireFox 73.0
I am already addicted. Also with the default setting it does NOT remove the paste with the wheel (I was scare about that so it was the first thing I did tried, and got very happy), Excellent!
I like also your humor in the setting page (1000 grams, it's funny;) )
Very nice add-on, thanks-thanks a lot!