- Rated 5 out of 5by UHYMM, 4 bliain ó shinGreat addon, it helps a lot especially for Linux users where scrolling is a bit weird.
UPD. it gets more and more usefull. great updates!
- Rated 4 out of 5by skynet, 4 bliain ó shinGood extension. But I can not achieve a smooth picture when moving long pages. The picture often twitches. I could not find the parameters. What parameters need to be set?
Developer responseposted 4 bliain ó shinHello,
Was it working before and now it's not smooth? If yes, please contact me to my support e-mail.
Anyway I've removed the options for smooth control because the scrolling is now controlled automatically based on your screen refresh rate - this is the right way to do it.
However on complex pages, your Firefox may just not be fast enough - to be really smooth it needs to move the page 60 times per second, which is a lot (even for Chrome).
I'm not sure there is anything I can do about it, but the good news is that as Firefox gets faster, the problem will go away :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by DumZee, 4 bliain ó shinIt works great!
If I may give one suggestion:
- The blacklist should be visible in the options menu
+++ It should be a bit more specific, like for example if I didn't want to blacklist the whole site of Google.com just Google.com/maps/
Developer responseposted 4 bliain ó shinEDIT:
I've just released new version 6.2 that adds new fields into the Options page where you can manage disabled domains plus add specific URL or URL parts that should be disabled, for example by adding "google.com/maps*" into the list "Disabled on pages / sub-pages".
Very good points, I will try to implement both in the upcoming version 6.2.
Thank you for the feedback!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14652761, 4 bliain ó shinTried with touchpad, not working, but works with mouse.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Harvey Williams, 4 bliain ó shinI wish that scrolling anywhere like this was a feature of Windows rather than only being available in Firefox. It's such a useful feature that I find myself trying to use it in all kinds of programs, but it simply doesn't work.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andre Bell, 4 bliain ó shinThank you. Works better than the middle scroll feature built into my mouse. Your addon provides better control of scrolling. Four stars only because I was expecting to see a floating green up/down arrow to replace the transparent floating arrow built into the mouse. This removes the transparent up/down arrows completely. Not a deal breaker. Functionally five-stars. Thx x2