- Rated 5 out of 5by Cristian</>, mí ó shinIts a shame that i can't use it on pdf's, where i spend half of the screen time studying, but it is very handy and satisfactory to use grab and drag with a click
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tarantula, 3 míonna ó shindont see the point of this extension, I can already do this by clicking scroll wheel and dragging mouse or scrollwheel. Seems that I am missing something everyone else is seeing, what is it?
Developer responseposted 3 míonna ó shinHello,
The browser scrolling feature uses "auto-scroll" to scroll the page.
This addon in the default settings emulates "scrollbar dragging" (it's same as clicking the scrollbar and dragging it up-down).
But what's more, there is a lot of settings in the Options page that can further improve or change scrolling (like the Momentum).
I should probably make a new video that demonstrates these features :).
Have a nice week :)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Old Nit, 4 míonna ó shinSource is unreadable.
Developer responseposted 4 míonna ó shinHello,
It depends on the point of view :), I can see the source code just fine.
Seriously now, I've spend countless hours implementing this addon (and many other addons) and it's completely free.
Is that not enough?
Imagine if you did something free for others and people would still complain. It's discouraging.
Note that Mozilla reviewers can also see the original source code (for all of my addons) so they are safe to use.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Patricek0056, 5 míonna ó shinI will give five stars if you open the source code.
Edit: I already viewed the code with Extension source viewer.
Dám pět hvězdiček když otevřete zdrojový kód.
Aktualizace: Už jsem si zobrazila zdrojový kód pomocí Extension source viewer.
Developer responseposted 5 míonna ó shinHello,
Extensions marked by "Recommended" badge are manually reviewed by Firefox team - they have also access to original source code.
So using it is 100% safe.
But yeah, my addons are not open source (yet). More info why is here:
- Rated 5 out of 5by k0, 6 míonna ó shinFantastic add-on, great options; I would like to suggest adding the ability to auto continue scrolling once the mouse hits the edge of the screen or default middle mouse click scroll