Review by makzy
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17829338, 5 uair an chloig ó shinObvious Chinese government malware, starts making random dns querys on ports it has no business touching (not 53 or anything remotely close) to domains that google says don't exist, wireshark shows all kinds of shenanigans, system proceeds to nearly implode. I had suspected as much, but i never seem to learn the first time. I'd advise everyone steer well clear, unless you're a wu mao, then you may be okay. GL.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jouban, 9 lá ó shinCette extension collecte trop de données privée pour être honnête. De plus, elle perturbe l'affichage de certains site, comme certains champs obligatoire pour valider un panier!
A désinstaller de toute urgence!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fuck you, 11 lá ó shinDoes not block website pop ups whatsoever anymore. Garbage.
- Rated 5 out of 5by CC, 12 lá ó shinI've only had Ghostery for about 12 hours, and I love it already! I read the news on Yahoo homepage daily, and I'm sick to death of seeing big boob ads, fart ads, and toenail fungus ads in the sidebar (how disgusting is that!). There is no way to stop most of these ads, so I decided to add an ad blocker to Firefox. All I can say is that I should have done it months ago - No more boobs. No more cracked yellow toenails. No more fart ads. I'm in heaven every time I see those empty gray boxes in the sidebar. Thank you Ghostery and Firefox!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Stephen H. Smith, 20 lá ó shinI'm a long-time user of Ghostery and it's great Add-on to any browser and the Dev's are always improving it.