Review by Firefox user 13667143
Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13667143, 2 bliain ó shin
Works, but lately it feeds you a bunch of ads. Very disappointing, but I'll be moving on to some other solution because of it.
Developer responseposted 2 bliain ó shin
Hi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to email@example.com with any questions.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Eric Allwine, 6 lá ó shini used it for sound quality purposes until it did not block advertisements any more so then i stopped using it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Az, 6 lá ó shinAbsolutely loved Ghostery for the time I used it, but it seems as if ads are becoming far more aggressive. Youtube in of itself has removed overlay ads and now they easily skate by the Ghostery blocker to play before every video starts.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jouban, 20 lá ó shinCette extension collecte trop de données privée pour être honnête. De plus, elle perturbe l'affichage de certains site, comme certains champs obligatoire pour valider un panier!
A désinstaller de toute urgence!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fuck you, 22 lá ó shinDoes not block website pop ups whatsoever anymore. Garbage.
- Rated 5 out of 5by CC, 23 lá ó shinI've only had Ghostery for about 12 hours, and I love it already! I read the news on Yahoo homepage daily, and I'm sick to death of seeing big boob ads, fart ads, and toenail fungus ads in the sidebar (how disgusting is that!). There is no way to stop most of these ads, so I decided to add an ad blocker to Firefox. All I can say is that I should have done it months ago - No more boobs. No more cracked yellow toenails. No more fart ads. I'm in heaven every time I see those empty gray boxes in the sidebar. Thank you Ghostery and Firefox!