- Noté 4 sur 5par slawnkale, il y a 11 joursAfter a while of defunction, "view image" button is back and working. Thank you dev! But I'm afraid at the moment "search by image" of this addon is not workings. So, that's why four stars, instead of five.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17577074 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisView image in Google works! THANKS. Unfortunately Search by image in the context menu does not seem to work anymore on new Firefox versions.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Jason_yoyo, il y a 3 ansWhen you click on "view image", a new tab opens but the image is always small, like the thumbnail. Doesn't show the full image
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15037318 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansHello Joshua,
Thanks for sharing your addon View Image.
TO THE DEVELOPER - PROBLEM TO SOLVE:
Just one remark on the "Search by Image" that seems to be completely different than the way it was done when it was available on Google Images.
Therefore, could you try to provide a "Search by Image" button that produces exactly what the original "Search by Image" button was producing when it was available on Google Images? Thanks.
I suggest you do the following 2 buttons.
---The "Search This Image" button that does what your "Search by Image" button does.
---The "Search by Image" button that does exactly what the "Search by Image" button was doing when it was available with Google Images.
To have a very clear idea how the “Search by Image” button was looking when it was on Google Images a few years ago, go the video “How to use Google Image Search to find information about a picture - YouTube” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnX_FqMlkZo and move to the point in the video at 1:34 and you will see exactly how this “Search by Image” looked orginally on Google Images.
I currently (2019/11/02) use Firefox 70 and it works fine with this version. BUT the "Search by Image" button does not do what it is supposed to do, as when it was available on Google Images.
Just a remark on the picture you show for your addon View Image. It does not show the "Search by Image" button on this picture.
Again, thanks for sharing your addon View Image.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 9821260 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansit doesn't work anymore in "google.com" domain but wokrs in others domains of google
- Noté 4 sur 5par Dylan666, il y a 5 ansThere is currently a bug which means more "view image" buttons will appear with new layout (right side-bar for preview). Please fix it
- Noté 4 sur 5par Simone, il y a 5 ansè una buona estensione e fa quello che deve fare senzza problemi, non metto 5 stelle per via del nome poco immediato e che non
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13565246 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansExcellent!
Just add the option to click current image dimensions to find all possible sizes of the same image (like it used to be) and it's a 5/5!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Person, il y a 5 ansThis addon worked GREAT... until google decided to switch the WHOLE IMAGE UI!!! I would like to see this addon for the new google image UI
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13817095 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansFirst off, thanks a bunch for creating this (not all heroes wear capes). I would rate 5 stars except sometimes clicking the button would show a completely different picture. Not sure if there's a solution for that.