- Noté 4 sur 5par White.Hat, il y a 5 ansDoes not work in URL: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/netresview.html
- Noté 4 sur 5par Alexander, il y a 5 ansNeeds faster refresh rate.
I use it for internal resources and 5 minutes is way too long sometimes. I would like the minimum to be at least 1 minute, 30 seconds even better.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14042544 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansWant to say thank you to sneakypete81 for creating a great addon like this! The addon saved me a lot of time!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13108509 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI have an idea: search by keywords. Do only search for the text or numbers you want to change. This is convenient when you follow the price change. The current settings give a lot of false positives.
У меня есть идея: поиск по ключевым словам. Сделать поиск изменений только у нужного текста или цифр. Это удобно, когда следишь за изменением цены. Текущие настройки дают много ложных срабатываний.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14181259 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansMy updates are not highlighted. How do I get them to be highlighted?
- Noté 4 sur 5par SteveP, il y a 5 ansThanks Love what you've created. I posted this on GitHub a while ago, but didn't receive a reply. Would appreciate a reply.
Loving this add-on. Thanks for developing it. I can see a similar question has been asked before but I think my request is slightly different.
I have two PCs and I wondered if there's a way that when I've clicked on the UpdateScanner link and visited the site on PC1, this 'state' could by synced across to another PC - PC2? My thinking is to use something like DropBox and use a symbolic link in DB to wherever the 'changed state' is stored on PC1 and then DropBox it to PC2. Appreciate your thoughts. I know the symbolic link idea works as I use it for other synced data on my PC that lives outside DB - I just need to know if the changed state is stored in a folder somewhere?
- Noté 1 sur 5par Neo X, il y a 5 ansmany sites i watch have high lighted text and does not show the actual page correctly. Kinda annoying and does not fit my needs. I know it used to back in the day. As of its current state i have no use for it. No point in using it if it only displays SOME pages that stay in tact and others looking like a scrambled list. No options for page display.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10521489 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansCan we export the Update Scanner settings?
- Noté 4 sur 5par deprisonne, il y a 5 ansI use this Addon to follow updates one Software websites and the massive number of webcomics I read. The menu for the check options could be a bit more accessible. I would really like to have a version for Firefox on Android. I already sync my bookmarks, sadly I cannot check for updates on the items in the Update-Scanner folder.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12518043 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI have been using this addon for a long time. I understand that ff changed its paradigm and so this addon had to as well. However, as other users have noted, it just kind of stopped working at all lately. I go to the site I have it check and there are major changes, but it always says no changes when run. I would love to give this five stars, but 3 for this current iteration, out of hope.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansPlease report problems to https://github.com/sneakypete81/updatescanner/issues
Please make it a stand-alone downloadable app that can be used with any browser. Please let me contribute to the design of the format and help with the Beta testing and marketing. Thank you If interested please acknowledge on the developer's homepage and I will email my thoughts.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13781691 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansFantastisch, spart unglaublich Zeit beim Checken von Websites auf Updates.