- par Sauron462, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5While the extension is discontinued, it's still very powerful and works as of the time being. It definitely is for advanced users, but it's not too hard to figure out.
- par TAW, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Advanced Script, Pixel and AdBlock. Sometimes even useable against antiadblock. The only thing i'd like to have would be an selective blocker (dont block all scripts but instead select them).
- par Frankie, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5uMatrix is a precision power tool to control what your browser loads. If you don't enjoy poking around in the Inspector Console, then you probably don't want this extension. Try uBlock Origin instead.
- par alekwo, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5That is the best script blocker I ever used...
The only issue is that it is continuously deleting cookies from sites that are NOT blackslisted (despite having that option not checked). Even whitelisting a site explicitly for cookies doens't always help.
Also, the description of the extensions is referring to github for reporting bugs and issues, however the repository is configured to NOT allow new github users to create issues.
- par Сергей, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Разработчик крут!) Единственное чего не хватает приложению - это запрет скриптов (и остального) не по доменному имени, а по конкретному адресу (выбор из списка имен). Прошу добавьте оооочень не хватает!!!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13778820 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Bug sur sites de cartographies/rando comme ignrando.fr ou openrunner.com. Le module empêche l'affichage des cartes. Désactiver les filtres ne suffit pas il faut désactiver tout le module !
Bug on map/trekking sites like ignrando.fr or openrunner.com. Module prevent maps to be displayed. It's necessary to entirely inactivate the module (inactivation of all filters doesn't work)
Thanks for answer : problem was from "smart referer extension", not usable in this case.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansI could make the map renders fine on both sites with just a couple "allow" rules:
As stated on the front page of the project:
> [uMatrix] is for advanced users who can figure how to un-break sites, because essentially uMatrix is a firewall which works in relaxed block-all/allow-exceptionally mode out of the box: it is not unexpected that sites will break.
> Using uMatrix logger is key to un-break sites: the logger will show you all that uMatrix does internally.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13727747 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Moved from NoScript.
I'm not sure about data collecting though. This developer's uBlock is famous to make external connection in background. What about this one?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ans> I'm not sure about data collecting though. This developer's uBlock is famous to make external connection in background
What is this nonsense? Stick to facts/evidences and stop spreading disinformation.
uMatrix and uBlock Origin connects only to download assets used (filter lists, hosts files), and you have full control over this. I know of no content blocker in the same class as uBlock Origin which do not need to regularly download filter lists for their proper functioning, so you have to be trolling to claim that I am "famous" for what is the expected behavior.
If you do not like it, just don't use the extension, and refrain from spreading disinformation.