- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12395399 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 3 sur 5This was working great until I just updated Firefox to v 90.0.2 (64-bit). Now, if I have uMatrix enabled, none of my browser pages display. If I disable it, they do display.
- par wolygi, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5recently tiktok wont play videos unless this extension is completely disabled. Even if you turn off the extension on it's options while browsing tiktok it still wont load and play videos. i need to go on the add-on tab and completely disable or unistall umatrix for tiktok videos start playing again.
Oh yeah i disabled add-on by add-on till i found out which one was the problem.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13023563 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Complicated and difficult to learn at first, but great once you figure it out. Would give a better score if there was a way to turn it off for certain websites without manually disabling the add on entirely
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14045742 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Hello
I know this add on is for advanced users only but as an "average" user, I'd say that it seems to block everything and you end up just disengaging parts of the program so that a site works "properly".
I've tried unblocking elements one by one but as there seems to be so many entries for sites nowadays, this can take ages and anyway, you often end up unblocking things you don't want to like cookies in order for a site to display correctly.
The program per see probably works very well but there is a vast abyss between the theoretical and the practical.
- par trboytr, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Hi,
with the latest update of umatrix, it can not block requests/connections of other addons or firefox itself (behind the scene).
it does not even list the requests/connections in the log.
before the update of umatrix:
while updating the filterlists of uBlock Origin i could see in the umatrix logger that the requests were blocked.
and only after i allowed them in umatrix, the filterlists could be updated.
after the update of umatrix:
uBlock Origin can update the filterlists without being blocked and there are even no logs of the connections in the umatrix logger.
is this a bug or one of the new restrictions of being a webextension?
the ability of umatrix to block such requests/connections was the most important feature why i used it.
so it becomes nearly useless for me.