- Noté 1 sur 5Fake
- Noté 3 sur 5works sometimes, and when it does it's great. constantly have to remove and re add because it stops working.
- Noté 1 sur 5According to an explosion of articles on this extension: (one from robertheatonDOTcom) "since January 2017, Stylish has been augmented with bonus spyware that records every single website ... its 2 million other users visit"
Let that sink in... Every. Single. Website. Recorded and Saved.
My understanding was that they were removed from both Mozilla and Chrome stores. Shocked to see them back here after the base betrayal of their userbase. Shame on Mozilla for allowing this. This should be a lifetime ban!
Use STYLUS (github) instead. Use this extension at your own risk. (forewarned in forearmed)
- Noté 1 sur 5This is my first time trying Stylish in Firefox Quantum. I expected the same full-screen experience that I've been enjoying in older versions of Firefox. Instead, I had about 15% of full-screen to use. So, this sucks. I'm not going to spend hours writing code in a tiny box. Are you kidding me? I'll avoid Stylish in Firefox Quantum. Good lord.
- Noté 1 sur 5I have facebook and twitter blocked and using a VPN, so your site userstyles.org isn't usable. Lame. If I can't even see the styles available because I don't need to use your friends hackshack make you no better. Hackshack is what you are until you let up on the snooping. There is a difference in functional access and being a jerk. I will quit being lazy and write my own CSS thank you for the fun we had, goodbye until your site is usable without opening up my soul
- Noté 5 sur 5html5工程师用这个神器,很轻松,随便改改网页
- Noté 5 sur 5Gotta love the dark theme
- Noté 1 sur 5come back here again?? NOWAY
- Noté 1 sur 5Sypware die eure Daten gesammelt hat und wohl möglich auch weiterhin sammelt. "Stylus" ist die gute Alternative