- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13533076 de Firefox, il y a un moisPretty excellent screen shot tool. Doesn't get a full five stars because on really, really long pages the capture tool will freeze and crash. Overall my go-to however.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16887126 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisQuelques petits problèmes encore de cadrage lors de captures partielles d'une page mais application ou add-on vraiment top!!!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Ferrara, il y a 2 ansWorks great except for in Firefox when setting options to save image file as jpg it saves the file as a png file with jpg extension so I get an error message with my image viewer asking me to rename the file extension. So if I prefer jpg then I have to convert the format in my image viewer (IrfanView).
- Noté 4 sur 5par Rix_net, il y a 2 ansIt's a good extension. But it doesn't work very well in Firefox. It stops working after some time. This has happened to me for years. I haven't used it for a while and now that I reinstalled it stopped working after two months. It's a great extension, but it has this problem.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13540860 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansSuper tool for basic screen grabs and applying highlighting/graphics. Doesn't work too well if you've zoomed out (e.g. 80%) and then zoom back after grabbing.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12674625 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI'm not sure why people are having so many issues. I used to have a problem where it would not crop, but that no longer happens, and it's easily overcome by taking the full screen option and cropping then.
I'm using the arrows, text etc to make up neat little images for teaching.
No complaints here, although I should probably look into the security isses, so it lost a star just in case.
- Noté 4 sur 5par BillyBear Jarrett, il y a 3 ansIt's a great little add on. Easy to grab shots, you can save as png or jpg, make little mods on the shot before you save it. Handy to have if you do a lot of online research