- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17085452 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5None of the capture buttons work. Created "free" account, too, and still nothing works. I'm using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit). It all worked before, now nothing works except the "SELECT A LOCAL IMAGE" button.
If tech support can help me, I'd be glad to change my rating.
- par srjjio, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Be careful, this addon has installed adware on my computer :(
Also you need to create an account to use it and you cannot adjust the size of the frame record nor crop the record.
- par Rendered, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Wouldnt take any screenshots at all. I was trying to take a screenshot of a webpage i made offline, and it wouldnt give me the option. I then went to any other page, and the option came up finally. I clicked entire page screenshot to see what quality it would be and it just sat there at 0 percent for a minute. Worst page screenshot addon ive ever used. I tried using an account to. It didnt change anything.
- par fotomatt, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5Captures only a portion of the selected area and selecting a larger area in order to compensate does not work. Also, many of the 5-star reviews look fake. Judgement: Don't waste your time with this.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15330040 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Near worthless. Today in connection with an identity theft matter I was asked to send a screenshot of my bank statement. Awesome screenshot would not perform as advertised. Wouldn't copy the area of page I selected. Wouldn't copy the visible part of page. Would ONLY copy whole page, which was too large to email. Ended up taking a photo of my screen. Immediately uninstalled your crappy extension. Will inform others of my problems via social media.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12459839 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5It used to work in FF, but no longer. Dead in the water, does not respond. Webpage says it is only for Chrome. Too bad, I liked it, but I won't use Chrome (because Google).