- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13264841 de Firefox, il y a 7 ansThis add on won't allow me to save to the folders where I want to save them. My time is valuable and I don't have time or patience the allow an add on to do what it wants to do, and then I have to go behind it and fix it; I refuse to do online storage after having so much of my life hacked in databases; can't this work for those who want to save to the nether world , and for those of us who want to save it to specific files on our computer? Is that really too much to ask?
- Noté 1 sur 5par gascar2, il y a 7 ansHave to disable Re-enable when trying , then Doesn't work without faffing. Clips don't go to clipboard and can't paste anywhere else. Quicker to use ScrPrnt and Paint.
- Noté 1 sur 5par VanguardLH, il y a 7 ansAwesome Screenshot 3.0.21
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP-1
Takes forever to capture (using this Mozilla page for testing a capture). If I change focus to another window, even just Notepad, the capture is aborted in Firefox. I'd wait for over 12 minutes for a page capture while resisting to change focus to other windows and still the add-on failed: just a constant worthless "Capturing" message. Great, a super-slow add-on that won't continue the capture if focus changes to another window while waiting for their capture to do anything. Other capture programs (e.g., Nimbus Screenshot and Pearl Crescent Page Saver) are immediate when I capture a page (but those others have a short remaining lifetime since they are not Web Extension add-ons). This add-on is unusable (in my setup as noted above).
- Noté 1 sur 5par sdschramm, il y a 7 ansI just want to capture a screenshot of the whole webpage. When I selected the option it says that it's capturing but never actually does anything. I need a one click solution and this is not the answer.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Aurelius Max, il y a 7 ansI tested Version 3.0.21 (Last Updated: June 22, 2017)
on Firefox 54.0.1 (32 bit) on Windows 8 with 3.5 GB memory.
It installs Ok.
The first page I tested it on was 4chan's Comic and cartoon catalog, not particularly large with small thumbnails.
Problem 1: the addon slowly scrolls down the web page to complete its capture
Problem 2: the browser locked up for a good 5 minutes while the addon was (I guess) composing an editable screencapture in a new tab.
Problem 3: I noticed data was being downloaded from a third party website. Why? Will this work offline like other page savers?
Problem 4: once the capture was complete the cursor changes to a kind of paintbrush and the browser ran very slowly.
Memory use reached 3.5 GB.
I had to control-alt-delete for two minutes to regain my task manager and then able to close the Firefox tab with the editable capture. Browser and computer return to noemal operation.
Clearly something needs fixing here.
Pearl Crescent Page Saver does not do this, it just captures the whole web page and saves it in a file.
I use Pearly Crescent in my other Firefox profiles with no problem.
Pearl Crescent Page Saver does require a restart however, which is why I tried this "Awesome" one.
This might work for some people, but such an initial experience is enough for me to swear never again.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Iain, il y a 7 ansInstalled, rebooted Firefox 54. Tried to capture. It sits there indicating it is capturing. Nothing happens. Perhaps I need to create an account, but I don't want to. Uninstalled.
- Noté 1 sur 5par only me, il y a 7 ansTook a long time to capture page, got bored, did something else for a min, the working icon had stopped, and now I don't know if there is a screenshot somewhere or not!