- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6200460 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt has some bugs that need to be resolved (see other reviews), but all in all I love it!
Pls, add the option to change button color.
- Noté 1 sur 5par circcc, il y a 2 ansI removed this addon.
Some sites like virustotal.com is not working as Sopor said below, and some sites require multiple attempts to load. so, I recommend remove this addon.
- Noté 4 sur 5par ar, il y a 2 ansno option to auto-rename downloading files. with mask or simple (n+1)
view. +-. have seen more ugly
- Noté 2 sur 5par Sopor, il y a 2 ansIf enable some sites won't work. One of them that won't work is virustotal.com
Please fix all bugs since last release that was almost 2 years ago!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Kelue, il y a 2 ansVery useful except for one big flaw: no option to disable the confirmation window when you open a file. I clicked on it, yes I want to open it, you don't need to waste my time with a pop-up window.
- Noté 4 sur 5par harl windwolf, il y a 2 ansThis works well and is helpful altogether, BUT I'd really prefer if it were possible for it to be put on a separate bar without it having to append code to every page.
I know this isn't this extension's fault and a limitation that came with Mozilla's transition to WebExtensions..
The appended bar sadly overlaps the URL tooltips when they're shown at the bottom of the page as well (which is the default behaviour for Firefox).
Also, it's missing an option to disable the dialogue that pops up whenever a file is opened or executed directly from the bar. The dialogue counts as an actual window that is then added to the list of closed windows. We should avoid that.
- Noté 2 sur 5par yarrmateys, il y a 2 ansit would be fine at what it does, were it not for the constant begging for donations. it's shown on an update popup to disguise it as an update, but the extension hasn't been updated in several years, yet the popup obnoxiously appears at least once a month if not more often.