- Noté 5 sur 5par Azo, il y a un anDude, I finally figured out the bug I had: it concerns only the touchpad users. Even with precision touchpads, they sometimes misinterpret single click for double click&hold. But your addon eats that signal waiting for the click timeout and suppressing click input. So one has to click again. It's really annoying, still you provide a way of turning it off. Great!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15395490 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThis addon works as intended, long click to pin is an elegant solution. Unfortunately, long click doesn't work on all sites, youtube being the most prominent one.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15283267 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansHello, very useful extension. Works very well but can you make the pin icon fit to the theme color just to make it hamonious. (I think it's you to do and not theme)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Effrimvee, il y a 4 ansI love an extension that does exactly what it says it's going to do, no more no less. This is exactly what I was looking for and does exactly what I need. That makes it perfect.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Patrice, il y a 4 ansThis extension seems work only on Windows, and not in Linux by the key combinaison ALT + P. Please, can you correct the extension, and I change my note.
//EDIT : it works now!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansHello
In fact, I test on Linux first, it being my primary OS.
Please check one usecase: are you using 'Alt Gr' key (which often replaces the right Alt key on laptops) instead of Alt key? AltGr is not mapped to Alt in some Linux distributions.
Otherwise, can you provide more details?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12531918 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansThx again) Much better, but I still have unwanted pin when I'm using thumb drag on scroll bar.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansI agree. I have opened a related bug on the github repo and hope to resolve it soon.
update: Please try out the updated version 3.3 and let me know if the issue still persists.