- Noté 5 sur 5par circcc, il y a 5 moisPlease support the address bar icon as in the old firefox version.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 moisCould you be more specific?
From what I understand, you seem to be missing the add-on icon in the firefox toolbar strip.
But that feature hasn't been removed. So the icon should still be there.
It may have been hidden automatically if the toolbar strip got too crowded.
In that case, look for an icon that looks like a jigsaw puzzle tile. Click on it to see the hidden extension icons.
If this is not the case, could you open an issue at the support site (https://github.com/jyshb/pin-unpin-tab/issues) with more details, or could you email me? You can find the contact email on the extension page as 'Support Email' or something similar.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Azo, il y a 2 ansDude, I finally figured out the bug I had: it concerns only the touchpad users. Even with precision touchpads, they sometimes misinterpret single click for double click&hold. But your addon eats that signal waiting for the click timeout and suppressing click input. So one has to click again. It's really annoying, still you provide a way of turning it off. Great!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15395490 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThis addon works as intended, long click to pin is an elegant solution. Unfortunately, long click doesn't work on all sites, youtube being the most prominent one.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15283267 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansHello, very useful extension. Works very well but can you make the pin icon fit to the theme color just to make it hamonious. (I think it's you to do and not theme)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Effrimvee, il y a 5 ansI love an extension that does exactly what it says it's going to do, no more no less. This is exactly what I was looking for and does exactly what I need. That makes it perfect.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Patrice, il y a 5 ansThis extension seems work only on Windows, and not in Linux by the key combinaison ALT + P. Please, can you correct the extension, and I change my note.
//EDIT : it works now!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansHello
In fact, I test on Linux first, it being my primary OS.
Please check one usecase: are you using 'Alt Gr' key (which often replaces the right Alt key on laptops) instead of Alt key? AltGr is not mapped to Alt in some Linux distributions.
Otherwise, can you provide more details?