- Noté 5 sur 5par Azo, il y a un anDude, I finally figured out the bug I had: it concerns only the touchpad users. Even with precision touchpads, they sometimes misinterpret single click for double click&hold. But your addon eats that signal waiting for the click timeout and suppressing click input. So one has to click again. It's really annoying, still you provide a way of turning it off. Great!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15395490 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThis addon works as intended, long click to pin is an elegant solution. Unfortunately, long click doesn't work on all sites, youtube being the most prominent one.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansv4.1 should fix the issues with long-click, including on youtube.
- Noté 5 sur 5par art, il y a 3 ansFinally, an add-on to make up for FF's stupid design. Close the windows in the wrong order and you lose all your pins. At least this simplifies getting them back.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15283267 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansHello, very useful extension. Works very well but can you make the pin icon fit to the theme color just to make it hamonious. (I think it's you to do and not theme)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Serge, il y a 4 ansAdd-on works as expected, but its icon in the list of Add-ons is invisible. See the https://i.postimg.cc/8kdrNMFD/FF-Add-ons.png
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12093425 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansExtension makes pinning/unpinning tabs quick & very easy—so much more convenient than right-clicking > Pin Tab.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Tom Smith, il y a 4 ansThanks for making this add-on! I use alt+p mostly because it's faster. Thanks again! :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Effrimvee, il y a 4 ansI love an extension that does exactly what it says it's going to do, no more no less. This is exactly what I was looking for and does exactly what I need. That makes it perfect.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Patrice, il y a 4 ansThis extension seems work only on Windows, and not in Linux by the key combinaison ALT + P. Please, can you correct the extension, and I change my note.
//EDIT : it works now!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansHello
In fact, I test on Linux first, it being my primary OS.
Please check one usecase: are you using 'Alt Gr' key (which often replaces the right Alt key on laptops) instead of Alt key? AltGr is not mapped to Alt in some Linux distributions.
Otherwise, can you provide more details?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Michael Woffenden, il y a 4 ansVery nice, so easy to pin and unpin using the toolbar button!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13577151 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansAlt-P. Makes so much sense, this should come out of the box! Thanks for writing this add on!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Victor Onrust, il y a 5 ansWould like if there was a possibility to protect the tab!