Noté 3,8 sur 5
3,8 étoiles sur 5
- par Gilberto, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5The fact that you can't edit a header to fix an issue makes this plugin a pain to use. And .... you can't even select it to copy and paste has made me remove the plugin.
- par Aenfa, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5Buggy as hell. The domain checkbox has no affect. Still affects the whole domain instead of just URL homepage even when unchecked. The modify and remove checkboxes also have no affect. The header don't get modified and remove doesn't work. The domain, modify and remove options need fixing.
- par ekbhnefsy, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5However I would LOVE to see an option to modify the URL string of a request :) If that is possible of course. Many thanks and good luck in your life!
Edit: Found Redirector extension for that :)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13274457 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5Only correct alternative to the great "Modify Headers" add-on for FF57.
But it could have a better IHM to manipulate the headers modification rules.
And it's very annoying that you can't modify an existing rule : you have to remove it and re-type it entirely.
Still looking for a better implementation for FF57...
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13262486 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Thanks for the addon but only add function works.
Tried contacting you using your website bug report but it always gives me an error after submitting.