- Noté 1 sur 5par disgruntled vet, il y a 8 moisLiked it well enough until I learned they allowed hackers to access pretty much everything (regardless if it's encrypted or not).
Tells me as an IT person their internal security is negligent. This will be the last time I buy a security product from a venture capital funded firm. It's all about the Benjamins, eh??
Lastpass, go look up the meaning of "Principle of least privilege" You will find it in Security 101.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17214440 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisI have used this extension for years and have loved it. This latest update is HORRIBLE. The functionality is completely gone.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13866037 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisThey've had multiple security incidents, with the most recent (and worst) one December 2022 in which every single person's password vaults & all the information associated with their account was leaked. They then said it'd be soooo hard to decrypt so don't worry too much. The vaults are now being decrypted.
If you haven't already, stop using this service and change all your passwords.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17741204 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisAfter the last update if i search for something in my vault via the plugin, nothing is returned.
so i need to open my vault to find a password.
- Noté 1 sur 5par cyberoid_v, il y a 9 moisI've been a long-time user of lastpass. With the barrage of recent security incidents and lack of transparency as to what and who has been affected *in addition to* lack of general usability - I will be leaving lastpass behind. I can no longer edit my passwords, and navigating the vault is a broken mess. "Shared" passwords and data re-pings me every time I open my vault, and glitches out upon opening the tab.
Value your information more than lastpass and use something else.