- Noté 4 sur 5par Caitlin, il y a 2 ansI don't really understand all the functions of Honey, but I have saved money and found good deals at merchants I would not necessarily shop at. Honey is incredibly easy to use and I hope it never goes away.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Mia, il y a 3 ansHas saved me money on a number of purchases, however does not appear to have much coverage of Australian retailers - most savings happen from large, international websites.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16289620 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansMost websites I visit there isn't a coupon but when it finds them it's on fire!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Inferno501, il y a 3 ansNot perfect but it's saved me a lot of money $111.97 on my order from mypillow.com alone! You won't save money every time but it's very helpful in those times where it finds coupons. If you're like me and are worried about someone tracking your browsing history only activate it when you're browsing stuff to buy. I don't know why people are leaving 1 star reviews just to say honey tracks you when there's no evidence that the company uses it for sketchy purposes and like I typed before just inactivate honey when you don't use it. The only problem I've had is sometimes when it uses multiple codes the website will refresh over and over again but i've never had wait more than 3 to 4ish minutes.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15492212 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansWith just a click, I saved $10.00. Way to go!