- par Senshin, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5I'd give it less than one star if I could. First, it doesn't seem to have any up-to-date coupon codes. It also has this annoying little popup window that I can't close. After removing the add-on, the pop-up was still there, and had to manually remove the app by deleting the code. Now I have a blank pop-up that won't go away. I'm still waiting for Mozilla to respond to my inquiry for help.
- par Philippo, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5This add-on quit working just as I am less than 100 points from getting any benefits. Tried upgrading to the current Firefox and uninstalling then re-installing add on and still won't work.....what a rip.
It is now August, months later and I am still under 1000 points! Is that possible?!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16012993 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5I like the purpose which the addon is intended to do; but it is rendered virtually useless by the fact thatunloading and reloading on Firefox 3 times, all three times it FAILED to load the HONEY button on the toolbar. troubleshooting and investigating yielded NO SOLUTION!!
- par mesosalpinx, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Almost completely worthless now. It turns out spending millions of dollars on marketing about taking advantage of coupon codes just makes companies stop putting out coupon codes. The Amazon price tracker was useful, but that's gone now too for no reason. Replaced with a Honey Gold collecting function that nobody uses.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15951927 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5I installed Honey a couple of months ago and have not purchased anything that Honey saved me money on. The add on also pushes notifications onto the browser screen which are large enough to block a clear view of the shopping sites I visit. I've deleted it.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14351800 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5The only real use I had for this extension was the price history and drop-list feature. Both of which have been apparently removed from the extension on amazon. If these features get added back to amazon, I may give it a 5 star rating again but for now it is staying at a 1 star review.
- par Darrell, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Can not figure out how to install the extension. I am on Firefox but it wants to install Firefox instead of the extension. Website is not intuitive at all. Will look for another product that is easier to install.
- par Murphy, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5So far, nothing out of Honey.
I suspect I shouldn't be in a hurry, it's only been a few years. Honey pops up during transactions, redemption of $ is not forthcoming.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15733302 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Doesn't have coupons for the sites I visit even though these sites have coupon codes I can find with a Google search. Honey also horribly slows down Firefox.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13699536 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5So add-on's been freezing Firefox for a month now. I disabled Honey and the problem's stopped.. I just disabled a day ago, so still need more time to be sure this was the culprit.
Firefox would slow to a crawl. Or not load sites, even google search. Memory would show as using 97-98%.
Even shutting down FF and restarting wouldn't fix it. Eventually FF'd crash. Then it'd work correctly for a little while. A few mins or an hour.
Running with add-ons disabled worked. So I remembered I added honey last and not too long ago. Disabled it.
So far disablying Honey has fixed my FF problem. I'm not seeing similar comments from other reviewers. Running Windows 10, on 2 year old machine with 16MBs of RAM memory.