Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17117741 de Firefox
- Noté 1 sur 5par DejaVu, il y a 8 moisIt created many duplications for the opened tabs and broked the logged in pages.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Kostas Margiavičius, il y a un anI've disabled, uninstalled it, restarted Firefox, but the address bar and tabs still show that the addon is working.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16784597 de Firefox, il y a un anThis add on indeed does its job, but it also breaks (some) websites login processes and for some others damages the overall look and display.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12778317 de Firefox, il y a un anMust have addon when using Google services.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14527050 de Firefox, il y a un anGreat product, very helpful and intuitive.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16248199 de Firefox, il y a un anit does not get as updates as much as needed therefore some google website like grasshopper.app are broken duo to not being included in container
- Noté 4 sur 5par Bo, il y a 2 ansPretty fantastic.
The only gripe I have is that it will break "Login with Google"-style auth if (but seemingly only if) the site opens a pop-up window for Google's OAuth flow. I think this is because it instantiates a new window to replace it and breaks the link between child and parent window (i.e. the `window.open` JS call on parent page).
Not sure they can do much about that so it ends up being a pretty serious caveat in some cases.
I mitigate this by taking the opportunity to login in a different browser and change my authentication method away from Google.