- par Bo, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Pretty fantastic.
The only gripe I have is that it will break "Login with Google"-style auth if (but seemingly only if) the site opens a pop-up window for Google's OAuth flow. I think this is because it instantiates a new window to replace it and breaks the link between child and parent window (i.e. the `window.open` JS call on parent page).
Not sure they can do much about that so it ends up being a pretty serious caveat in some cases.
I mitigate this by taking the opportunity to login in a different browser and change my authentication method away from Google.
- par criticabug, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Works well. The addon doesn't support .google TLD itself so some of *.google sites (e.g. https://opensource.google/) is loaded in a usual tab even if I entered the address in Google container tab.
- par Makis, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Works well except it could open Google pages to a new tab instead of using the existing one as this looses page history. I have had to reopen the previous page numerous times because I can't use Back.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14666995 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5I live abroad, so while my google account knows I only speak english, by using this add-on the language is always switched to the country I live in, making it a little more difficult to search. Otherwise I enjoy this product.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14518575 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5I really wish that this would give me the option to contain different google services; I'd like to use Gmail and Youtube logged in and search without a login, for instance. Otherwise functions as advertised.
- par pedz, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5My only issue with it is that mozilla.org links from search results in the google container persisting over to the mozilla website.
I assume that's because addons can't mess with the mozilla website, but it seems like could some way switch it away from the google tab before it even loads content for the page or possibly even before it even requests it. Although I honestly have no idea about that so maybe that's asking too much.
Works great otherwise, but that's pretty much for my 4/5 rather than 5/5 rating.
- par Chris Pinkus, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great addon, but has one major (in my opinion) problem: When you enter/leave your container, your past history (back button) is gone.
What I recommend:
1) Make new tab when creating a container
2) Do not close previous (non-containerized) tab
3) Create an option for users to turn on/off this behavior