Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Luke H, il y a 2 moisNoté 2 sur 5Great add-on but the issue is that I use two google accounts and have separate containers for them. When I open a google link in my secondary container it redirects to the Google container. Add an option for multiple Google containers and it would be 5 stars.
- par Ruben, il y a 6 moisNoté 2 sur 5Its a really great and needed idea - but doesn't work multiple google accounts. If you have google open in a container tab thats for a specific google profile, this tab hijacks that tab and reloads it. Would be awesome if it quarantined all non-containered tabs, but allowed containered tabs to do their thing.
- par criticabug, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Works well. The addon doesn't support .google TLD itself so some of *.google sites (e.g. https://opensource.google/) is loaded in a usual tab even if I entered the address in Google container tab.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15739997 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 2 sur 5Worked fine for a while, but something changed very recently where every Youtube link opens in TWO TABS. Super annoying...so buh bye Google Container.
- par Gaurav Dhital, il y a 9 moisNoté 3 sur 5Not great. Can use google for the most part but can't login to my university email using this. After being redirected from the university portal to what I assume would be gmail, it gets stuck at "www.google.com/a/.edu/acs"
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15749454 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5Was a bit concerned when google started to sync my clipboard across devices. This fixed that, and hasn't broken any sites that I've tried (sheets, drive, gmail, youtube, search) with the default configuration.