- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13317020 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Great plugin, but the permissions could be chosen more carefully.
I tried to run it without "webRequest", "webRequestBlocking", "" and it seems to work well.
(I looked into the code and found nothing fishy)thanks for the report, you are right I can remove some permissions not needed anymore (there are others you have not listed that can also be removed).
I'll push the code in Github so you'll be able to look at the code more easily. :)
Anyway, I'm not sure it's worth three stars for that.
- par bafra-acizade-cig-kofte, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5facebook , gmail etc exclude list feature dont work...........................
- par Trevor, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Works really well!
Have a feature request:
I run into this case, where certain websites' URL behaves differently, where their hash part causes content changes to the site.
Wondering if I could have a list of websites which have their own specific set of filter configurations (for example on those sites, I'd like to disable "compare with tab title"). Could be specified by domain, or URL pattern.
- par Rogério, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I use it all the time.
Only one request: please return the option to "Open popup" on duplicate tab detected!! I've always used it to choose if I want to close it or go back and enter other links... Now I have to choose "Do nothing", and actively look to the small badge number..... Please return the option to open popup!
- par andrew, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Shows the wrong number of duplicates.
More than really, even if real quantity of duplicates = 0
Perhaps it's conflict with "Tree Style Tab" or "BarTab Plus".
my FF version - 55.0.3 (x64)
OK. I found how the conflict appears - when I use the "Unload" option of "BarTab Plus". "Duplicate Tabs Closer" defines the unloaded tabs as duplicates for some reason.Thanks for the feedback.
As you mention, there is probably a conflict with other tab add-ons.
Can you make a test with the suspected add-ons disabled to see if you reproduce the problem?
Can you give me the link to those add-ons? (for exemple I cannot find BarTab Plus)