- par NC, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5This Extension is nearly perfect! The best of the duplicate tab closing extensions on Firefox. I would love to see a couple features that I think would push this into the perfect 5* range.
 Whitelist should be available with the 'do nothing' option so that it applies to the "Close All" button as well, so that I can exclude certain pages (such as New Tab or about:blank) but still use that option.
 Add the option to pop up a Notification on duplicate. Automatically removing tabs has caused me issues, so I do not use that feature, but I still would love an option to know when I am duplicating an existing tab in the moment.
 In the duplicate tab notification window it would be nice to have the options to close New or Old duplicated tab, or to do nothing.
Thanks for all the hard work!
- par circcc, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5-Shrunk mode bug-
when all options are unpinned and then all options are hidden by shrunk mode, I can't unhide them again. when I click shrunk mode button, nothing is happens.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12231196 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5The problem is that there are cases when all duplicate tabs are closed without keeping neither of them.
-keep newer tab (keep tab with HTTPS, keep pinned tab)
-scope: active window
The situation occurs when both tabs were loading simultaneous!Thanks for the details.
So it happens with autoclose and newer. I'll search this way.
When you write "all duplicate tabs are closed" you means only the existing one and the new one?
Did you noticed if the older tab was completely loaded? or if both tabs were loading?
I guess you haven't be able to reproduce the problem with the same URL?
I've found something that can explain your problem.
I'll push a fix soon.
- par Andrew, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5This is really handy and has a good set of options for fitting into whatever way you like to browse. You should absolutely give this a try, and open the options panel if it doesn't suit you out-of-the-box.
The one extra thing I'd like to see is an option to have settings like "ignore path" apply to particular domains only -- I'd love to be able to open four articles from the same website but reliably collapse four instances of the same web-app.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13943793 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Super extension overall, but there is a bug in the settings handling for filters.
If "Ignore search part..." is set, then "Ignore hash part ..." isn't doing anything. Similarly of "Ignore path part ..." is set then the two other settings are useless.
This is due to "else if" being used in areMatchingURL function from urlUtils.js (line 24, 28). Switching this to independent ifs allows to respect all settings (and support urls having both hash and search signs.
If possible please bring a fix for this one (I can provide a pull request if the code is on some git repo).
Thanks in advance.
- par andrew, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Shows the wrong number of duplicates.
More than really, even if real quantity of duplicates = 0
Perhaps it's conflict with "Tree Style Tab" or "BarTab Plus".
my FF version - 55.0.3 (x64)
OK. I found how the conflict appears - when I use the "Unload" option of "BarTab Plus". "Duplicate Tabs Closer" defines the unloaded tabs as duplicates for some reason.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansThanks for the feedback.
As you mention, there is probably a conflict with other tab add-ons.
Can you make a test with the suspected add-ons disabled to see if you reproduce the problem?
Can you give me the link to those add-ons? (for exemple I cannot find BarTab Plus)