- Noté 5 sur 5par ffw62, il y a 4 ansVery nice! Thank you so much!
I have been looking for a DownThemAll replacement for a lllong time. This is really helpful.
I hope, one day, it will be able to add linked text to downloaded file (often a description), create a log file of URLs, linked text and downloaded file names and remove the % from the file names. Again, many thanks, I hope you will keep on developing this add-on.
- Noté 5 sur 5par lemonstar, il y a 4 ansReally simple to use. Quick. Works first time. Perfect for quickly downloading a load of pdf files from an educational website. Thank-you - it'll be very useful.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12830901 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansIt does not need to interact with an external program, but simply controls Firefox' integrated download manager - great approach! And it replaces DownThemAll's ability to select from the links in a website, with less clutter. The fast filter could be greatly improved by adding a logic OR operator, though.
- Noté 5 sur 5par vidhyarthi, il y a 5 ansWorks great. It downloads only to the specified location of DownloadStar/
which is in the download directory C:\Users\\Downloads
If you change the path, it doesn't work. At last a DTA replacement.
- Noté 5 sur 5par BlackWinny, il y a 5 ansCould you make the detection not sensible to the case of the extension letters, please ? For exemple currently it detects correctly the .pdf files but not the .PDF files.
Another suggestion, less urgent, would be also to be able to reproduce the tree of the subdictories as did DownThemAll.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Grey-Black-White, il y a 5 ansI have only used it a few times where there were a few PDFs on the web page and it worked without any problem. Another time I used it to download a gif image from giphy.com. So far I am happy with it. I hope to see it further developed in the future to fill the gap of a good alternative to downthemall.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12011018 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansAwesome. Just needs a couple features like ID3/4 naming and 'max consecutive downloads' option, but it's "Experimental" so whatever.
- Noté 5 sur 5par benmichael, il y a 5 ansОтличное расширение для снятия изображений. Открывает и закачивает в полный размер. Пользуйтесь им, так, как можно сразу снять с десяток изображений. 21.01.2020. 18:00. Спасибо Вам большое за исправление, уже всё работает!
- Noté 5 sur 5par LFO, il y a 5 ansThis extension works absolutely fine in Firefox 57+.
Download Star is amazing and will continue to get better.
Don't be put off by any negative reviews - yes it's a work in progress but it's functional as is.
For those having "issues" with downloads not starting, I noticed that on Windows if you do not have a trailing slash in your path, Download Star won't begin. Not sure if it's a Windows quirk or an extension issue, but it's not a big deal to workaround.
However, you can create your own path or use the default path as long as you make sure wherever you choose to save your downloads it has a trailing slash.
MyDownloadLocation won't work
MyDownloadLocation\ will work
5 stars, keep up the great work!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13467727 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansThis extension/add-on replicates, for me, the core function of DownThemAll, which was downloading multiple links (not just images displayed on a page) without clicking on and queuing them individually. Someone who depended on the download acceleration function of DTA won't be satisfied, but for me this works wonderfully.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13507935 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNot as flexible as downthemall but currently the only downloader for (linked) images which comes close. Keep up the good work !
- Noté 5 sur 5par Alma Cookies, il y a 5 ansFor those who do not need a download manager to replace Firefox's built-in solution, this is a great way to download a bunch of files of a certain type at once.