- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15083519 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisJ'aimerais suggérer de pouvoir visualiser sa liste sur la barre barre verticale qui contient historique, marques pages ...
- Noté 4 sur 5par Erne D, il y a 9 moisThe add-on itself is good, however, I found out that it clears my already typed text when I paste something.
This happens on Linux, on Windows it runs perfectly fine.
- Noté 4 sur 5par alex21, il y a un anNice extension! Works very well! BUT I can't sync. I using two Firefox browsers (2 different pc's) and it's impossible to sync!
I already download and install sync app, set same Dropbox folder on two pc's and I can see green icon sync is on.
But when I add new clipping on the first pc, another pc doesn't have this clipp. Literally nothing happen. Does sync option really works?
I tried sync manually on second PC but I only get this message "Updating the synced clippings folder. Click reload to continue." And nothing happen. None Clippings synced.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anYou need to trigger the sync manually from Clippings Manager on the second PC - click on the sync button next to the Synced Clippings folder. For more help, see the Sync Clippings page at https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
If you are having further issues, please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forum: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- Noté 4 sur 5par denb10, il y a 2 ansClippings is a very useful extension that works great.
However, I have two negative reviews (that earn it one star less):
1. The choices offered for the predefined "Formatted Date" placeholder are for English speakers only, they are not localized. This is a shame.
2. The setup of the sync clippings helper app requires administrator rights and the synchronization can only be activated by the user who installed the program. As a result, a standard user (who does not have administrator privileges) cannot synchronize his clippings. This is annoying.
Would it be possible to solve these two problems? Thank you!
- Noté 4 sur 5par ethos, il y a 2 ansThis is a very helpful addon. But it currently requires a standalone tool to realize syncing. Could firefox's built-in sync function be utilized? Thank you !
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansFirefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
- Noté 4 sur 5par Thomas, il y a 4 ansVery unique and useful addon. But I have to say, what the heck is up with ALL of those permissions.. wow.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansAll those permissions are needed for Clippings to function. Go to the following page to learn more about the meaning of those permissions, and why they are needed: http://aecreations.sourceforge.net/clippings/permissions.php
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15088286 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansПрошу сделайте русский язык.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Julian McGill, il y a 4 ansI had to download from website for this extension to work. Well worth it though!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Dogger, il y a 4 ansIt's a very useful addon, but three problems limit its utility once you have a large number of entries.
1. You can't sort or rearrange items,
2. It has a search window in Organize mode, but you can't search when you're trying to Insert.
3. While inserting, you only see the first fragment of an item. You should be able to see the whole thing when you hover your cursor over it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansStarting with version 6.1, which was just released, reordering of clippings and folders in Clippings Manager using drag and drop will now be saved, and the ordering will be reflected in the Clippings menu.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13843129 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansWould it be possible to speed up showing the window when pressing Alt+Shift+Y?
It used to show up almost instantly in previous versions (maybe lower than version 6) and now it takes almost 1-2 seconds to appear and I use the app quite often and all these waits count altogether.
- Noté 4 sur 5par mrbunnylamakins, il y a 5 ansI was enjoying Clippings a lot and was using it the other day till today, when it gave me the message " Clippings won't work in Private Browsing mode, or if the browser privacy settings are too restrictive. Your clippings will not be accessible, and new clippings cannot be created." I have Not changed anything. And why did a page open after restarting Firefox with as if reloaded. Plus the Message "database for storing data from your add-ons is not accessible."
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansSee the known issues page for information on how to resolve this: http://aecreations.sourceforge.net/clippings/known-issues.php