- par Phil, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Since the last update the text / textboxes in the placeholder dialogs are to big and its covering the buttons (OK / Cancel)
Edit: I created a bug report, hope i can help.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 moisThank you for bringing this up. Could you please open an issue in GitHub for the Clippings project (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues)? Please provide details on Firefox version and operating system, and attach a screen shot. Thanks again!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16880933 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5Makes my work hell a lot easier. I'm stuck with Firefox, because equivalent add-ons on different browsers don't work that great. <3
- par Phillip, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5This applet is fantastic. I use SolarWinds helpdesk and hate that SW doesn't have a signature option for ticket comments. Clippings has made it possible for me to quickly insert my custom signature on helpdesk tickets. It took me a bit of work to figure out where the Shortcut Key assignment options were buried (In Clippings Manager -> Tools -> Show/Hide -> Details Pane) but now that I have set up my shortcut key it's a quick 2-keystroke move.
I love it.
- par dpq06, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5Good stuff. Unfortunately I can't use it how I wanted to since Firefox disables the standard context menu in the URL bar for some reason. If there is a workaround for this I'd be glad to know.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 9 moisWhat exactly are you referring to by "the URL bar"? Clippings only shows its context menu in a web page textbox or HTML editor, so I don't understand your assertion that it should have been visible in "the URL bar." Please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums with a screen shot and steps to reproduce your issue: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- par LWChris, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5Very useful add-on. Would be great if the reminder to save the Clippings knew whether there's something new to export or not. I'm getting the reminder although I didn't change any Clippings since the last export.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13464711 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5good addon, one missing features would be a click button that appears once you hover over a typefield, so you can see your clippings seperately without cluttering & wasting time. (like the addon InFormEnter+).
Also i need an option checkbox to change the clippings behaviour, it should always delete my existing typing when i press a clipping.
Is it possible to change the rightclick menu clippings position as well? would like an option top middle below.
otherwise great job.