- Noté 5 sur 5Had not idea about drag-n-drop (1). You have to publish these reviews as separate book(mark:). Thanks a lot for addon.
- Noté 5 sur 5Finally an extension that shows parent folder. Good job!
For some reason, after performing a search, the results keep flashing as though it keeps refreshing. That's a problem because when I try to scroll down the results list, it refreshes after 1-2 seconds and sends me back to the top. I don't see an option to turn off this constant refreshing.
I'm sure the developer will fix this, so I'll still give it 5 stars. I'm happy to have the parent folder search.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansEDIT: thank you for opening the Issue. Thinking twice .. I know what is the problem, it is a side effect of a 2.0.9 improvement which happens only for new users of the add-on. And it happens only during initial favicon fetching. I will correct this overlook in 2.0.10. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello syncup, strange, this normally only happens when there is a modification to a bookmark in background ... which should not be often at all ..
Would you mind opening an Issue here -> https://github.com/aaFn/Bookmark-search-plus-2/issues ?
A few questions, if you can add corresopnding answers in the Issue:
- do you have any other add-on related to bookmarks installed besides BSP2 ?
- is the refreshing persisting all time and until you close the search pane, or stopping after a few moments ?
Thank you, aAfn.
- Noté 1 sur 5This Add-on mixed all my > 2.500 (!) Bookmarks. Absolute horror.
Thank goodness I've got a backup. Only need Parent Folder. Keep on lookin.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansHello, sorry about the bad experience. Could you be more specific about the problem and what you were doing when it happened ?
The add-on is doing nothing on the bookmarks themselves, it just displays them.
It is doing something on a bookmark only when you decide to act on it, and then this is only affecting that bookmark, going through the FF bookmark API's. So there's very little chance to corrupt anything, and this is very limited in scope.
I would need more details to understand what happened and to correct if there is any bug indeed, and would be grateful if you can share more.
Let me know here, or best would be to report on https://github.com/aaFn/Bookmark-search-plus-2/issues if you are ok to do that as it is better to exchange and track correction.
Thank you in advance, Aafn.
- Noté 5 sur 5First extension since Firefox 57 to include the "go to parent folder" functionality. Great!
- Noté 5 sur 5At last I can find my bookmarks in my folder structure. Thanks a lot.