- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 18304762, päivä sittenHorrible, garbled, unintelligible robotic voices. Way to much reverb, too fast and they all sound alike. Chrome's built in text to speech is a hundred times better and it is just a dull monotone, but at least you can understand it.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Simon, neljä päivää sittenPlease look into NovelAI support.
Some AI Chatbot sites are able to access NovelAI's voice feature when you add their API key, so don't think it should be impossible here.
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut zero, yhdeksän päivää sittenthe voice was really hard to listen to, it was almost comical. i tried out many of the voices and all of the quality was way more difficult to understand than siri (as a point of reference).
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17089362, 10 päivää sittenThis used to work okay now it sounds so robotic and distorted it's unusable!! It speaks everything 2x as fast as before and you can't understand a single word it's saying! IT'S BROKEN! uninstalled
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut zebra, 13 päivää sittenIt is one of the best ad ons I have ever used. It really makes those long articles quite easy to get through and it even has a way to speed up each article.
A definite time saver
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut MM13, 15 päivää sittenIrritable, terrible, insufferable... I cannot concentrate when the robot rapes my ear with its artificial, hacky voice. Whoever programed this extension needs a little water boarding.
Now being somewhat series... Firefox,, you are a tech company, right? act like one! We have AI that is indistinguishable from human voice almost. GET WITH IT! NO EXCUSES
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut whitevamp, 22 päivää sittenseams to be a decent app, except it will not load the extra MS voices I have installed through accessibility > narrator will only load the default 4 voice packs, the default 4 voice packs suck, thats built into winblows. would like to see it pick up these extra voice packs.
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut Oleg, 25 päivää sittenOnce started, the app is impossible to control or stop, the only way is to disable it and re-enable it or to stop Firefox. Changing the voice doesn't change the voice, it's very difficult to operate for someone who isn't used to constantly adjusting options.