- Rated 4 out of 5by Dhwaneet Bhatt, 15 päeva tagasiUsing this container has made my browsing more private. There is a bug that if I add a new container and re-arrange it, the shortcuts don't change according to the order of containers, the new container always picks up the higher number.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheTwitcher, 15 päeva tagasiAllows you to maintain separate logins or even separate sessions for the same login. There is one missing piece of functionality however, which is that although you can specify sites to always open in a container, you cannot specify this for individual URLs (e.g. bookmarks).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17905998, 17 päeva tagasiThe only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'd like there to be a way to manage the site lists for my containers manually (i.e. by typing a site address into a text box & hitting "add to list") as opposed to having to navigate to that website & then use the "Always Open This Site in..." button to get it to show up in the list.
Other than that nitpick, I love this! I like being able to have at least some control over the information that trackers from any given site get, & it's been good for organizing tabs as well!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alessandro, 20 päeva tagasiGreat add-on, must have in my opinion. One feature I would like to see: personalized icons container. I've noticed that I'm more inclined to use more specific containers, if the icon reflect the use I want from it. Something like adding your own image would be awesome.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ein, kuu aega tagasivery good, but is there an option to allow "back button" to work when containers switch, i.e. when I search thru google and the results say reddit which will open on different container, now since its different container back buttton will not work
- Rated 4 out of 5by CNesler, 2 kuud tagasiWould be better if you could make your own containers or rename the available ones
- Rated 4 out of 5by Aue, 2 kuud tagasiEs ist eine dieser coolen Erweiterungen, die man erst mal finden und verstehen muss.
Wenn man sie aber eine Weile nutzt merkt man, dass Ordnung entsteht. Ich habe nun mal eine Welt, in der man mal abhängt, mal arbeitet etc. Und mit dem Container kann ich die vielen Tabs visuell trennen, den richtigen VPN-Standort zuweisen etc.
Gern würde ich die Tabs besser gruppieren können, so wie im Chrome. Aber vielleicht kommt das ja noch. Aber deshalb eben nicht alle Sterne.
Aktuell verwende ich deshalb zum Gruppieren die 'Tree Style Tab'-Erweiterung.
P.P.S. Der Fairnis halber muss ich noch hinzufügen, dass ich eben herausgefunden habe, wie ich die Tabs nach Containern sortieren kann. Und das ist ja dann schon fast wie Gruppieren:-)
P.P.P.S. In übernächster Bewertung meint User=17689965 man könne die Container nicht sortieren. Vermutlich meint er, sie sind nicht automatisch sortierbar. Aber ich habe 8 Container und davon 4 aktive. Und die lassen sich sehr wohl sortieren. Und zwar manuell und dauerhaft.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Bikelink, 3 kuud tagasi(Double edit: thought I was writing a redundant review but it turns out listing ones reviews in ones profile it doesn't tell you WHAT the review is of...HOWEVER, getting to "CONTAINERS IN FIREFOX..."
TL; DR version:
Moderately highly recommend as a "why not should help not hurt" additional layer of privacy defense, and has features that become semi-automated so it can be integrated into your workflow without much effort.
Would like if:
I'd like a little more customization (UI) and as a non-tech person (I only know a couple things) I would like to underrstand more of the "UX" lol, but while no one is perfect, this extension (literally) of a "non-profit seems like a no brainer though unclear how MUCH it helps it's easy to use.
The TL;DR "more"
Seems to do what it says it will do (in the background) well, and/or perhaps it's simply extra layer of defense I think at minimum? One thing I don't like is not being able to change the primary categories...you can add additional containers naming them anything you want, and I HAVE done that for a couple. They limit the number of symbols and colors you can use for each container which is only slightly annoying ;-) I LOVE how I set it to "open new tabs in a container" and it brings it up and you choose so don't forget, and how it automatically opens different web sites in the asssigned container (it asks you "always open in this container?" which is also a nice workflow/don't have to remember thing. These days things are so complicated that between the native browser protections, additional settings, add ons like this, etc, it can be very difficult to figure out if something doesn't work on a website where the problem is. That seems to be a rare problem though and I've worked around it and don't know that ANY were from this extension. The click symbol to change to a container is also eay to use/find. This seemed like a "no brainer" especially with the objects-in-libraries-associated-with-appearance-of-person-company company who along with those that had one strange rule and couldn't keep it strangely which has many services including finding things on the web, the container thingee is relatively simple and seems to work well not that I can tell what's going on under the hood but file under "probalby helps; doesn't seem to hurt or if does hurt not much at all!"
- Rated 4 out of 5by who cares, 3 kuud tagasiLove the extension. It has proved to be really helpful to manage and isolate different accounts and environments.
- Can we have more colors and icons in the containers create menu?
- When we use the keyboard shortcut for the containers menu, can we have auto focus on the search box, so that we could just start searching for the name of the container.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14251874, 4 kuud tagasiOnly rating 5 stars because I can't rate it 6. This is perfect. As a freelancer, I don't want to use Chrome's tedious login mechanism. This lets me quickly name my clients and split them into groups. It is Google agnostic and let's me use my current browser add-ons.
I don't know where this plug-in has been all my life, but thank you.