Addons.mozilla.org (AMO), is Mozilla's official site for discovering and installing add-ons for the Firefox browser. Add-ons help you modify and personalize your browsing experience by adding new features to Firefox, enhancing your interactions with Web content, and changing the way your browser looks.
A community of creators
The add-ons listed here are created by thousands of developers and theme designers from all over the world, ranging from individual hobbyists to large corporations. Some add-ons listed on AMO have been automatically published and may be subject to review by a team of editors once publicly listed.
Mozilla is a non-profit champion of the Internet, we build Firefox to help keep it healthy, open and accessible. Add-ons support user choice and customization in Firefox, and you can contribute in the following ways:
- Make your own add-on. We provide free hosting and update services and can help you reach a large audience of users.
- Help improve this website. It's open source, and you can file bugs and submit patches. You can get started with a good first bug or view all open issues for AMO’s server and frontend on Github.
- Want to interact with addons.mozilla.org (AMO) programmatically? Check out the Add-ons Servers documentation for details about the APIs used by AMO and the Add-ons Manager.
If you want to contribute but are not quite as technical, there are still ways to help:
- Participate in our forum.
- Leave feedback for your favorite add-ons. Add-on authors are more likely to improve their add-ons and create new ones when they know people appreciate their work.
- Tell your friends and family that Firefox is a fast, secure browser that protects their privacy, and they can use add-ons to make it their own!
To see more ways you can contribute to the add-on community, please visit our wiki.
Report an issue
If you find a problem with the site, we'd love to fix it. Please file an issue and include as much detail as possible.
To report a security vulnerability for an extension, even if it is not hosted on this site, please file an issue on Bugzilla or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerability reports are confidential.
If you would like to learn more about how to manage add-ons in Firefox, or need to find general Firefox support, please visit Support Mozilla. If you don't find an answer there, you can ask on our community forum.