- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13477651, kuu aega tagasiWhen I try to log in to access the "Keeper" for my passwords or to get the auto-fill to work, it won't accept the password unless I sign in to the Master Vault & then I get a message telling me that my "vault is unprotected" & pushing me to pay money for this so-called "protection"!!! Deleting this from my computer & will look elsewhere for a better "password vault". (BTW, this was one of the reasons that I got rid of LastPass--CONSTANTLY hitting up users for money!!) 😡😡😡
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17620069, kuu aega tagasiThis add-on from Keeper is generating heavy load on some pages. I had to remove it to be able to use my browser and computer normally again. To be avoided!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16671778, 2 kuud tagasiIt's a fairly unstable. Sometimes it autofills, sometimes it doesn't (when autofill is enabled, obviously). Then there's an annoying bug that it simply won't fill in the credentials even if you press the correct button, it sometimes jumps from right to left when you want to 'show more', and there's also no way to make it stop asking to save or generate credentials for a website..
- Rated 1 out of 5by Austin Aydelotte, 7 kuud tagasiRuns much more slowly than the Chrome version of the extension. Also logs out frequently, causing extra time needing to be spent re-entering passwords and MFA codes.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Theo, aasta tagasiUnfortunately, attempting to edit a record's password causes Firefox to freeze and force close on Windows 10 64-bit build 21H1 with Firefox 93.0. I have been able to reproduce this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13539790, aasta tagasiI have to log in to Firefox to rate Keeper. That makes sense, right? I HAD TO MANUALLY TYPE MY PASSWORD IN TO FIREFOX BECAUSE KEEPER CANT DO IT. When you need Keeper it doesn't work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15902071, 2 aastat tagasiJust do not user Keeper. They are miraculously at the top wherever affiliate sales follow. Any site with real reviews, drastically different. Most good 'costumer' reviews are from influencer program that rewards reviews with perks and free licenses.
They even try to sneak in extra items at last minute to order that sound necessary but are almost useless OR you expect already come with application. Not even mentioning they offer discounts for various things like feedback here, Twitter, FB, YouTube, and the other big tech companies so then they know about your social media account if you follow through on those items if ever offered.