- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12873217, el hace 2 añosVery practical addon, since I installed it I can work on my desktop and my laptop and switch between those two in no time. I have not found better app in this category.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Ray, el hace 2 añosThe workona in Chrome has the dock for applications. I cant find it here.Unfortunately we were unable to implement the apps functionality in Firefox.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14577323, el hace 2 añosBrilliant app! My job requires me to work on multiple projects at the same time so being able to switch contexts easily makes things much easier. Highly recommend!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16875301, el hace 2 añosBeen enjoying this a lot. Took about 10 minutes to figure it out (don't have another tab manager working at the same time). Works in Chrome as well, which helps with context switching.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por ozgur, el hace 2 añosJust don't. Fcks up all your links.We're sorry to hear you had a poor experience. We automatically backup your tabs within workspaces, so our support team may be able to help you restore your lost links.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13633717, el hace 2 añosWhen it asked me to verify email, workona tab was frozen and I couldn't even open gmail in other tab. When I tried to verify mozilla warned me about http website only, final site was https - not sure if this is a problem. It is completely bugged, I moved tabs to workspace I created. And now I can't switch to that Firefox Window, if I click on it, it flashes and disappear instantly. I have to click multiple times, before it switches to it and when I press ctrl+t it creates new windows instead of tab...We have since resolved this issue. We appreciate you letting us know what a bad experience this was in Firefox. Our email links are all https now.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14158983, el hace 2 añosThe functionality is great; the UI is well designed. Workona helps create a focused distraction-free browser usage, even though the browser is used for many vastly different tasks. There are some glitches, but no show-stoppers so far.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Deathshead747, el hace 2 añosKeeps restoring "non-grouped" tabs each time I re-launch Firefox, which is just downright annoying. In my findings, it seems to consume more memory, makes Firefox a beat slower and seems to not be optimized all that well.
Having said all this, I think this is an AIO Productivity tool which is a must have and is most probably the best "Collections" alternative we have for FF at the moment.
Uninstalled it due to the persistent issues, hopefully the devs address them soon.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16699644, el hace 2 añosA very useful way to keep track of lots of tabs without overloading your browser. I've found a few times when tabs have just disappeared so I've started adding then as Resources which will hopefully keep them safe. Pinned tabs are also not recognised for some reason. Just today after a Firefox restart Workona wouldn't work so I had to remove tje add-on, then re-apply it. I feared I was going to loose tabs but all was OK.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por JerryNic, el hace 2 añosFirst of all I am really pissed of because Mozilla/Firefox eliminated to keep tabs stored so the automatically pop up every time one opens the web browser. So far this Workona is a pain in the butt to use. I have not yet discovered how to have my five major tabs open. Grrrrr.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por PERCE-NEIGE, el hace 2 añosIt's not perfect (I would like to have the button to open directly where are my workspaces, and I hate the fact it opens all the tabs when I click on a session name to see which tabs are inside it, it should ask me if I want to switch workspaces or open one). But apart these defects, it's very useful to work on several things. One group of tabs for one task. Please improve the problems related to switching workspaces and open them (so it makes disappear your current tabs) by accident.