- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Theorem, el hace 10 mesesA great tool when it works.
I've spent a few months using this add-on on a daily basis and I can say it's very useful when it behaves as expected. Too often I'll navigate to a tab that hasn't been opened in a while, the workona re-direct link is momentarily there, and then it just disappears.
I have to search for the part of the title that was visible and hope search results pop something up.
Then there's the case where my workspaces disappear. If I leave it alone for a while (hours), it will eventually come back, but I'm prevented from utilizing workona which is a pretty big hindrance once you develop a tool like this into your workflow.
I've also seen duplication of workspaces as unsaved workspaces which is annoying.
All-in-all, workflow helps me get some work done, but it's extremely frustrating when it doesn't work.
While this *core functionality* is still so unstable, I simply can not trust Workona enough to be converted into a paying customer.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17262949, el hace un añoAlso echt. Workona öffnet einen Workspace, verliert dabei aber regelmäßig sämtliche URLs der einzelnen Tabs. Absolut unbrauchbar, da ich immer Angst um meine Tabs haben muss.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16912926, el hace un añoReally liked using this tool as it solves many of my work organisational problems. However, as others have mentioned, at least in Firefox, it loses tabs FAR too often. It will open them, but when you click on a tab it just resets to "New Tab" and that's it, work lost.
I can sometimes recover them from the history, but if I have to spend time managing my tab manager, there's no point.
Sadly I can't rely on this tool as long as it has this problem.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17185918, el hace un añoAfter I closed firefox and opened it again, some tabs disappeared as I click them. I have experienced this issue twice. It's a good app in Chrome but the firefox version is very disappointing.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13150462, el hace un añoAs another poster wrote: "Conceptually a good app."
However, I experience SO many bugs, chrashes, and errors in tab handling. In the end, it's just a pain to work with. Guess it's back to normal bookmarks, then..
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16811184, el hace un añoMy experience with this extension has been uneven.
I was an early adopter of Workona and initially liked it. The design is intuitive, and dividing my work into separate work spaces helped me keep track of things. It really did change my workflow for the better.
However, recently it's been losing the data in my tabs. It can't load the tab info; the tabs itself remains, but the content is just "new tab" (i.e., open to whatever generic page Firefox opens to). This makes the whole concept pretty useless.
Their website doesn't provide any info on how to solve this.
I've since switched to something simpler that basically allows me to visually divide my work into sets of tabs (Tab Stash). While it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Workona, that doesn't matter. I just want a way to keep groups of tabs visually/conceptually organized.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Mayhew, el hace un añoConceptually a good app. Two major problems keep me from continuing to use it:
* Limit of 5 workspaces unless you pay $9/mo. Ridiculously expensive for glorified bookmarks.
* Functionality is super-wonky. Sometimes I get all these excess windows labeled "4 hidden tabs", which automatically minimize when I try to focus them. On top of that, whenever I restart Firefox, each of the windows I had open before begin focus on a brand new tab, and each of the windows I had open before open up a brand new window with a single Workona tab.
It's just a huge mess that is a pain to deal with. The admittedly cool benefits I get are not worth the money and the headache.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por hoodwink, el hace 3 añosWorkona regularly does not restore tabs. It will display the URL in the tab workona.com/redirect/... when you click on it it might restore the tab, but most likely it will lose all history for the tab and revert to a new tab. I've also watched it open a duplicate set of tabs. Every single tab was duplicated alongside the first set of tabs. Use at your own risk!