Revisado por menkuri
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14539170, el hace 3 mesesmakes organizing tabs and windows easier, enough said
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 5995950, el hace 6 mesesIf you are looking to completely, radically change your experience and relationship with tabs, this is the browser add-on (suite) for you. I found myself unable to truly master it until I paid for the premium features, but was worth it for me. I used the free version for many months before then.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Homayoon, el hace 7 mesesYou cannot use the add-on without an account. Is that really necessary?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por dafFDasd, el hace 10 mesesDoes not even list all tabs/windows together to manage them.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14406037, el hace un añoBeing in Firefox tells me to install the Google Chrome extension that corresponds and redirects me there
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Theorem, el hace un añoA great tool when it works.
I've spent a few months using this add-on on a daily basis and I can say it's very useful when it behaves as expected. Too often I'll navigate to a tab that hasn't been opened in a while, the workona re-direct link is momentarily there, and then it just disappears.
I have to search for the part of the title that was visible and hope search results pop something up.
Then there's the case where my workspaces disappear. If I leave it alone for a while (hours), it will eventually come back, but I'm prevented from utilizing workona which is a pretty big hindrance once you develop a tool like this into your workflow.
I've also seen duplication of workspaces as unsaved workspaces which is annoying.
All-in-all, workflow helps me get some work done, but it's extremely frustrating when it doesn't work.
While this *core functionality* is still so unstable, I simply can not trust Workona enough to be converted into a paying customer.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16547653, el hace un añoI've read all the negative reviews but decided to try it anyway. After some trial and error I got it to save my 3 workspaces. It works, and it's a great free utility. I don't understand why people are complaining. It's a great free tool and it works great! Was looking for something like this for YEARS!!!!!!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por madams, el hace un añoWorkona has quickly become the best browser extension I've ever used. It will easily fit into any work process and provides many improvements and benefits. Also, I provided a feature feedback request last month that was implemented in the recent update!! AMAZING!!!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por RiffRaffMama, el hace un añoUseless app. I can't even set up my account! Every time I click on set up account or log in I am just returned to the previous page. It's useless to me if I can't do anything with it!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por wolfyname, el hace un añoWorst tab addon. I've used this for almost a year now for academic purposes. This is terrible. Doesn't save tabs, and seems to lose all my data after updating Firefox. Company seems to be greedy with limiting work spaces only to 3. It used to be 5.