- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 5995950, el hace 4 díasIf you are looking to completely, radically change your experience and relationship with tabs, this is the browser add-on (suite) for you. I found myself unable to truly master it until I paid for the premium features, but was worth it for me. I used the free version for many months before then.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Theorem, el hace 7 mesesA great tool when it works.
I've spent a few months using this add-on on a daily basis and I can say it's very useful when it behaves as expected. Too often I'll navigate to a tab that hasn't been opened in a while, the workona re-direct link is momentarily there, and then it just disappears.
I have to search for the part of the title that was visible and hope search results pop something up.
Then there's the case where my workspaces disappear. If I leave it alone for a while (hours), it will eventually come back, but I'm prevented from utilizing workona which is a pretty big hindrance once you develop a tool like this into your workflow.
I've also seen duplication of workspaces as unsaved workspaces which is annoying.
All-in-all, workflow helps me get some work done, but it's extremely frustrating when it doesn't work.
While this *core functionality* is still so unstable, I simply can not trust Workona enough to be converted into a paying customer.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16547653, el hace 9 mesesI've read all the negative reviews but decided to try it anyway. After some trial and error I got it to save my 3 workspaces. It works, and it's a great free utility. I don't understand why people are complaining. It's a great free tool and it works great! Was looking for something like this for YEARS!!!!!!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por madams, el hace 9 mesesWorkona has quickly become the best browser extension I've ever used. It will easily fit into any work process and provides many improvements and benefits. Also, I provided a feature feedback request last month that was implemented in the recent update!! AMAZING!!!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por RiffRaffMama, el hace 9 mesesUseless app. I can't even set up my account! Every time I click on set up account or log in I am just returned to the previous page. It's useless to me if I can't do anything with it!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por wolfyname, el hace 10 mesesWorst tab addon. I've used this for almost a year now for academic purposes. This is terrible. Doesn't save tabs, and seems to lose all my data after updating Firefox. Company seems to be greedy with limiting work spaces only to 3. It used to be 5.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Farshid, el hace 10 mesesWorst addon I've ever used.
I have created a session tab for my works and added my tabs that I use for working, after creating that session I have clicked on that session, after closing it my tabs dissapeared and that don't even open again, I have lost all of my work tabs.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 mesesSo sorry for the terrible first experience! We can see that you have a session in our database, which we've restored for you. In the future, if you ever lose tabs you can always restore them yourself from the "Restore previous tabs" option in the workspace menu:
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por saevarb, el hace 10 mesesThis addon will redirect to a workona.com URL with your tab URL as a redirect to revive a dead tab.
This is just not acceptable. I highly doubt this is necessary from a technical standpoint, and even if it was, I wouldn't believe that this company isn't harvesting my data.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 mesesSorry for the confusion! That is just our tab suspension functionality you're seeing. Our suspended tabs take up essentially no memory as all they contain is redirect (no data harvesting or analytics at all). If you're by chance a developer, it should be very easy for you to confirm that is the case.
Nonetheless, you can easily disable this feature in settings here: https://workona.com/0/settings/suspension
However, once you disable the feature, you'll no longer get the benefits of tab suspension, which means that all of the tabs you have open will be using up your computer's memory.
We originally didn't have the tab suspension feature, and quickly realized that it was an essential feature for a tab manager like Workona. You can read more about the feature and the motivations behind it here:
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17262949, el hace 10 mesesAlso echt. Workona öffnet einen Workspace, verliert dabei aber regelmäßig sämtliche URLs der einzelnen Tabs. Absolut unbrauchbar, da ich immer Angst um meine Tabs haben muss.