- Se valoró con 2 de 5por WhataMack, el hace 3 añosI've used this add-on for a long time, but more recently it seems any video (and I mean any video) adds a watermark upon download, and apparently the only way to avoid this is to register and pay them. Maybe I'm using it incorrectly, but I'm disabling it now.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por bullet1520, el hace 3 añosWay too much of this add-on requires an external application or redirect. That's ridiculous that even the "quick download" (the most basic function this add-on exists for!) requires it. I see this hasn't improved at all since the last time I'd had it installed years ago.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por ITG, el hace 3 añosIt seems to be quite nice at first glimpse, but, the "aggregation" puts a big (really big) QR-code to the upper left corner of the downloaded videos, in order to force you register (==buy). And does it causing a huge load to the CPU/RAM/GPU for minutes or quarters of hours(!). And several cases this "aggregation" is the only option - despite, what is written in the description.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Mark, el hace 3 añosSorry to say but the video downloader is great for a lot of different porn sites that it works well for flash downloading of such sites. The reason I say it's sad because I wanted to use it for other sites besides porn but oh well. Anyway when I try to use it for other sites as other users have mentioned there is a watermark and I have also seen the whole movie image looking like your looking through a screen door or window. Also after waiting for a very very very long time like over an hour of downloading a movie there will be two files in the dwhelper folder in users of drive c: that will be one for video and the other for audio. I have waited also for almost another hour for the whole thing to complete or merge the two files. Yay another watermarked video... Oh Goodie (not really). Well I guess I will continue to use this for only porn then as that is all it's good for.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Fred, el hace 3 añosNot really fast, and need to pay to avoid a huge QR code on the screen..... Bad!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Badabing, el hace 3 añosMaybe it's just me but I found it all to complicated, I saw talk of $ for a license, then there was all these permissions and here at the end I see that is made outside North America. I just don't feel right about it so I am deleting it. I may be wrong about all this but it just doesn't feel right.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por grisailleux, el hace 3 añosVideo DownloadHelper Companion App 1.3.0 doesn't work with Firefox 72.02 (Mac OS X Sierra 10.12.6)
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15607752, el hace 3 añosThis app was awesome for years but has not kept up with the times. I'm running latest version but it no longer detects YouTube videos in an MP4 format. You now get a horrible watermark and the quality of the conversion is severely degraded.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Gypsie Cowboy, el hace 3 añosI have been using Video Download Helper for several years and have downloaded music videos, audio books, old theater flicks and new theater flicks (not to mention the occasional porn) and it used to seldom never fail me! But since the last update I have had problems regularly. Even though it LOOKS like the entirety has been downloaded, often I have to re-do it several times before the video will play all the way through.
2 years later and I am still having the same experience... system tells me I have successfully downloaded videos from many different sites but more than half of them will not play... sometimes I can redo it 5 or 6 times before the system gets it right. but I am seldom willing to go through all that trouble. wish I knew of a different way to download the videos I want to keep...
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por H. Feuer, el hace 3 añosIn the past, this has been a useful and dynamic add-on. It has now been monetized (watermark/stamp on downloaded videos) and requires installation of an external application that is not the git-hub secured version. The "companion app" is basically just FFMPEG, which many have installed by official sources but this official one is not recognized by the add-on. This leads to unnecessary and risky additional apps. Sadly, there are no brave alternatives for websites besides YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Mika, el hace 3 añosNo sound when downloading video from this page (except for the advertising) :
Help please !