- por Usuario de Firefox 15554095, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5So you're asking me to donate money to you every (n) files that I download with your addon while at the same time strapping a gigantic, 100% opaque watermark in like a quarter of the videos I download that you're basically asking me to pay a $20 ransom to remove? What a great idea. I feel SO inclined to give you any money.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14654331, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5everything was fine until about a few months ago. i download mostly from youtube, when about a quarter of downloads didn't work, and then some wouldn't delete, causing havoc on my computer, and many restarts. hope this new ext solves the problem.
- por aleczander, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Устарело - последнее обновление 9 месяцев назад. Часовое видео с Youtube в 480р скачивается и конвертируется почти 2 часа, сохраняется без названия, еще и с водяным знаком и просит купить лицензию.
- por angelar, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Does what it should, but ADP-based video sites (YouTube etc.) require a conversion with this app. When doing so, it gets stuck on a lengthy "aggregating" process, wherein it is applying a watermark to the entire video. This process is throttled and takes ages (over an hour for a <5 minute download.)
Paying a whopping $30 USD for a license skips this step completely. Which is to say it's completely unnecessary, and exists just to twist your arm for cash. No thanks.
- por WhataMack, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5I've used this add-on for a long time, but more recently it seems any video (and I mean any video) adds a watermark upon download, and apparently the only way to avoid this is to register and pay them. Maybe I'm using it incorrectly, but I'm disabling it now.
- por bullet1520, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Way too much of this add-on requires an external application or redirect. That's ridiculous that even the "quick download" (the most basic function this add-on exists for!) requires it. I see this hasn't improved at all since the last time I'd had it installed years ago.
- por ITG, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5It seems to be quite nice at first glimpse, but, the "aggregation" puts a big (really big) QR-code to the upper left corner of the downloaded videos, in order to force you register (==buy). And does it causing a huge load to the CPU/RAM/GPU for minutes or quarters of hours(!). And several cases this "aggregation" is the only option - despite, what is written in the description.
- por Mark, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Sorry to say but the video downloader is great for a lot of different porn sites that it works well for flash downloading of such sites. The reason I say it's sad because I wanted to use it for other sites besides porn but oh well. Anyway when I try to use it for other sites as other users have mentioned there is a watermark and I have also seen the whole movie image looking like your looking through a screen door or window. Also after waiting for a very very very long time like over an hour of downloading a movie there will be two files in the dwhelper folder in users of drive c: that will be one for video and the other for audio. I have waited also for almost another hour for the whole thing to complete or merge the two files. Yay another watermarked video... Oh Goodie (not really). Well I guess I will continue to use this for only porn then as that is all it's good for.
- por Badabing, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Maybe it's just me but I found it all to complicated, I saw talk of $ for a license, then there was all these permissions and here at the end I see that is made outside North America. I just don't feel right about it so I am deleting it. I may be wrong about all this but it just doesn't feel right.