- Se valoró con 1 de 5por JusticeSKnotdone, el hace 2 añosI can't even get it to download from the FireFox for Andriod Add-on page. For 4 years I've tried to get this add-on & others downloaded, but, nothing, no error msgs - nothing happens. . . Likely a FireFox & maybe even and/or issue with Samsung.. But, have people really looked at the dysfunctional maze to try & contact Firefox or posts requesting info on the forum that go unanswered... O well, someone finally needs to get a 1 star after 4 yrs.... Sorry
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17193446, el hace 2 añosmanca una chiara gestione: impostare una eccezione in tale ad-blocker è facile come la lettura del geroglifici. attuabile solo per i pochi... impostare youmath.it come eccezione, pur mantenendolo privo da fastidiose pubblicità è un mistero, anche per voi?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12440208, el hace 2 añosIt was the best content blocker around until one week ago or so, when I updated my system and it started to make Firefox crash on the Facebook website. It crashes every few minutes, when one tries to change the audience of a post, check who reacted on a comment and on a few more occasions. Firefox 94.0.2 on Debian 11 here.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por an, el hace 2 añosI don't know what is happening but Ublock Origin has suddenly stopped blocking ALL adverts - cannot add new ones, can't edit - can't do anything - sick of huge Google ads spread over every damn page.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosReport your issue to https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/, the review section here is not the way to have issues resolved. From your description, this could be caused by either corrupted storage, or even another broken extension is preventing uBO from working properly. I suggest you disable all other extensions and restart Firefox, and if this does not work, un-install and re-install uBO.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por DRHllc, el hace 2 añosLet's pretend that people can read English! What do I mean? I mean stop putting pictures in place of words because it pictures are worth a thousand words and I don't know what your icon means without a tutorial! I'm not going to keep clicking your icons and trying to figure out what they mean! Can't even figure out how to get rid of white list.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16222241, el hace 2 añosFirefox settings says "disabled by private viewing. Don't know how to correct this. Please help.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosBy default, all extensions are disabled when browsing in private mode. You need to go to an extension details in the "Add-ons Manager" (about:addons) and check the setting "Run in Private Windows".
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por iiwii, el hace 2 añosUblock Origin causes DNS leak with VPN browser extensions, revealing my ISP. In order to use a VPN extension securely, I have to disable Ublock Origin. With 'DuckDuckgo Privacy Essentials' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/duckduckgo-for-firefox/), along with more restrictive browser settings (block 3rd part trackers, etc.), I'm adequately covered for tracking. All I need after that is an effective ad blocker and I found a great one called 'AdBlock for Firefox' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-for-firefox/) - which not only allows me to run a VPN browser extension securely along side of it, but it even blocks YouTube ads. Ublock Origin has not only become a problem, it no longer serves any useful purpose for me. Ublock Origin add-on removed.