- por Barafu Albino Cheetah, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Works very nice! Tried it With ruTorrent and Deluge. Thank you a lot!
A suggestion: Could you please add an option to disable notification about torrent successfully added? Torrent UI sends the same notification itself, and I get double notification. I'd prefer UI's notification only, because it is more meaningful.
Another suggestion: you should write a Youtube downloading addon with opensource backend. *All* existing options are both closedsource and scummy. You will be the king of extensions with those two. Just make an in-browser UI for youtube-dl and ffmpeg.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14757090, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This is fantastic. Thanks for writing this and having the code on github. I dug around the code as the permissions concerned me, but I didn't see it phoning anywhere except to your assigned torrent UI. I haven't decompiled the extension yet but assuming that goes well and matches the github source I see no concerns over the permissions and they make sense since you don't have a site white list (which I'd recommend as a feature request to limit permissions in the future).
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosUsing minimum amount of permissions is one of my design goals. Hopefully we can get rid of "use data on all sites"-permission when content handler supports comes available.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14597458, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This extension allows me to send a magnet link to my VPN'd VM Seedbox running Qbittorrent and pick what directory I want the file to download to. Apps like this can improve a torrent program so much.
- por Cuckoo Parachute, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Seems like the first (and currently only?) magnet torrent add-on that supports left click downloading so I don't have to right click and "add torrent" anymore. FANTASTIC!
- por Southern, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Works well. I needed a replacement for my old FireFox 56 Addon (BitTorrentWebUI) that stopped working with the new Firefox, and this one definitely does. Very happy with it. I like the fact that it adds a context menu, so that I can choose to download either locally (just by clicking on a Magnet Link, and it fires up in my local uTorrent), or I can right-click and send it to my seedbox. Very nice to have that choice without having to copy/paste links like I did with the BitTorrentWebUI.
Get a PayPal address Mika, I'll buy you a beer. :)
- por Flash_Mob_In_This_Bus_65, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I use this with Deluge 1.3.15 and it works flawlessly. Just installed it, copied and pasted the URL and then put in the password and that was it. Really use to use and it gives a little notification when it has successfully added a torrent to the client so you don't have to manually check yourself. Has made my life a ton easier.