- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Cuckoo Parachute, el hace 5 añosSeems like the first (and currently only?) magnet torrent add-on that supports left click downloading so I don't have to right click and "add torrent" anymore. FANTASTIC!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por M.Keldric, el hace 5 añosWorks great with my seedbox. Easy to setup. My only problem with this addons is that I can't set it to handle .torrent file by default. Has to spent few seconds to add the torrent using the right click (context menu). Don't get me wronged, It's still way ~ better than having to switch tab everytime given that the drag-&-drop feature isn't there. The lack of advanced setting might be a problem for some people.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosAutomatic torrent link catching is a new feature that just landed couple of days ago. I haven't included advanced setting to specify regexp patterns yet, as normal people don't really know how to use them. And link catching in my mind is something that should just work out of the box. Can you send me the unmatched url pattern via github issue or feedback form?
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Southern, el hace 5 añosWorks well. I needed a replacement for my old FireFox 56 Addon (BitTorrentWebUI) that stopped working with the new Firefox, and this one definitely does. Very happy with it. I like the fact that it adds a context menu, so that I can choose to download either locally (just by clicking on a Magnet Link, and it fires up in my local uTorrent), or I can right-click and send it to my seedbox. Very nice to have that choice without having to copy/paste links like I did with the BitTorrentWebUI.
Get a PayPal address Mika, I'll buy you a beer. :)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Flash_Mob_In_This_Bus_65, el hace 6 añosI use this with Deluge 1.3.15 and it works flawlessly. Just installed it, copied and pasted the URL and then put in the password and that was it. Really use to use and it gives a little notification when it has successfully added a torrent to the client so you don't have to manually check yourself. Has made my life a ton easier.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13706160, el hace 6 añosGreat replacement for legacy add-ons to upload torrents to a seedbox automatically.
Magnets work perfectly, but sadly torrents require "Right-Clicking + Add To Torrent". As far as I'm aware it's a limitation of the Add-On API, so not exactly the fault of the Add-on.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13524899, el hace 6 añosI'm using this wonderful Add-on since a bit over a month. Magnet-Links, Torrent, both work flawless. I added over 250 Torrents this way and didn't had a single problem. Thank you so much!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por roniedhaka, el hace 6 añosHello, the app is magnificent. I have installed it 2 weeks back and used it with no issues. Today, 4th January 2018 i tried to use it and the torrent starts downloading but the whole Mozilla got slow. All other browser activity or working start acting like slow. Mouse movements or click or open anything or type on Mozilla takes really slow. I have not upgrade my browser, still same 52.5.3.
whats happening here? If i pause the torrent, all back to normal.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 6 añosExtension doesn't keep persistent connections to the clients, so it doesn't know if the torrent is paused or not. There's also hasn't been update in almost a month.
You are most likely running torrent client on the same machine, and mouse lagging indicates that it is hogging all the cpu for some reason, probably due a bug.