- Se valoró con 3 de 5por davbartav, el hace 3 mesesThe "Search by Image" extension is better than TinEye extension. TinEye ext. doesn't works on images showed in google results like "Seach by Image" ext. does.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17787068, el hace 7 mesesThis used to work for years, then all of a sudden doesn't show up with a right click in a background tab, and therefore does not work because ti is not accessableThanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. We will be rolling out an update as soon as possible.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15260134, el hace 7 mesesAs of a few days ago this add-on NO LONGER WORKS with Firefox. Despite claims by the developer reinstalling it WILL NOT WORK. I have done it multiple times, on two separate computers, with the same result each time. This add-on is broken. I just use Google Lens now.Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. As soon as it is resolved, we will roll out an update and ping you.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17777531, el hace 7 mesesHi, Since the last update of Firefox, about 8-10 days ago, the module no longer works on all my connections with Firefox. However, it still works with Chrome. (W10 pro 64 bits)Hello! Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
We recently upgraded our Firefox extension which should have fixed the bug causing the TinEye option to disappear from the right-click context menu. Please try to install the TinEye extension for Firefox once again and let us know if you experience any issues.
Please also note that if you have Firefox in “permanent private mode”, or set to not remember history or cookies, you will have to manually enable our extension in the add-ons manager to be allowed in private mode.
I hope this solves the problem, though please let me know if the issue persists and I'll be happy to look into this for you. Cheers!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por kelza, el hace 8 mesesHello, since quite recently, Tineye seems unable to be used inside Facebook, which SERIOUSLY reduces its interest and usability. Is this normal? I took the precaution to verify that it was up to date before asking, of course. Is Facebook doing its best to protect scammers using fake/stolen pictures?
EDIT : I'm a little disappointed by your answer because iirc Tineye was working just fine on Facebook until very recently... I'm using Firefox, and there isnt much more explanation I can provide at this point...
Anyway, thanks for all the good services provided so far, but this will make Tineye much less useful in the future.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 8 mesesHello! Thank you for using TinEye! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with our extension.
Please note that most social media sites, like Facebook and Instagram, restrict us from crawling their images, so TinEye will not commonly return results from these sites.
If you believe that the TinEye extension isn't functioning properly in your browser, please provide an additional explanation of the issue and I will be happy to investigate that for you.