- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13964177, el hace 5 añosLiterally one of the greatest addons available! Love that the chart is working in the new firefox, and love that it works on smile.amazon!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13946994, el hace 5 añosVersion 2.9.7 works with the latest Firefox version 59.0.2. An icon shows up in the address bar that contains the price history graph. I've only tried it with a few Amazon products but so far it's working great.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13832388, el hace 5 añosThis works great with Firefox Quantum 59. I like that the icon only appears when I'm on Amazon, rather than cluttering up the toolbar all the time. My only quibble is that when I first installed it, it didn't work on smile.amazon.com, only on the regular Amazon site, but this seems to have been fixed now.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Frostbite, el hace 5 añosWorks great with Quantum 59+. Detailed pricing history really kills those impulse buying habits Amazon encourages and offers price notifications set to your limits. Great addon so far, considering how much I use Amazon. Love it.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por onix, el hace 5 añosLove this app! It's like being able to put a limit-order on an amazon item. Getting a message when the price drops below a threshold is awesome. I sometimes buy an item 6+ months after I originally see and mark it on camelizer.
For those complaining about incompatibility, I have been through every update of FF for the last 1.5 years, and am currently on FF 58.0.2, and have successfully used this extension -- alongside ublock origin, print edit, video download helper, user agent switcher, and with and without flash or java.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por dez0, el hace 5 añosI love the extension, however if connected behind a VPN it won't work in many cases.
No way to enter the security challenge code therefore can't use extension.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13405850, el hace 5 añosExcellent. The way prices bounce up and down on Amazon, this add-on provides a great way to highlight when the price drops to what you want to pay, as well as being able to see a history of the pricing.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13262692, el hace 5 añosthe issue is that that icon in the toolbar is now missing and there's no way to get it on there. so, despite being labelled as working with firefox 57+, it actually doesn't. hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's pretty great otherwise
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12878245, el hace 6 añosI updated to 2.9.5 and now it doesn't work with Firefox 49.0.2. Running Windows 7 and I just get a white box.
Update - Went back to 2.9.2 and all is well again.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por llottoll, el hace 6 añosWin 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Glauco, el hace 6 añosIt has worked fine until recently.
I'm using Firefox 50.0.2 on Windows 10 and clicking the Camel icon right next to the address bar returns an empty white panel.
Disabling uBlock and NoScript extensions didn't help.
Still, 4 stars because it deserves them!