- por Broffrey, el hace 10 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Avoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- por Usuario de Firefox 17061520, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Added it to a new Firefox installation today. Does not show up on any Amazon Smile page I visit. Very disappointing as it worked fine on Chrome.
- por x_o_x_o, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Sadly as noted by many others, just doesn't work for AU. Clicking the tiny add-on icon just opens up a blank pop-up window with 2 tabs that do absolutely nothing
- por Usuario de Firefox 16589202, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5It doesn't work.
Even when trying products that are best selling. It was recommended to me by a friend and its a shame It doesn't work in firefox
- por Usuario de Firefox 13372944, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Does work any more, i create price watches on items, you report it available, i go to link and same old price . this has been on multiple products that i set price watches on. so much for your price tracker.
- por Usuario de Firefox 10364705, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Can't match any product. Not sure what the point of this is as, once installed, go to a product, click the icon in Address Bar and it always returns Product not Found.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15286276, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Says not available on your platform on mobile on my laptop and on a desktop so what does it work on and why bother it's not worth the trouble
- por llottoll, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Win 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.