- Se valoró con 4 de 5por rediffusion, el hace 6 mesesPerfect works like a charm🌀
1. Not works on sites like this:
2. Tab ReTitle > Settings > SAVED TITLES:
If there are a lot of links, when I want to delete last link, for example: at the end then scroll automatically go up! There is inconvenience when deleting links from the end. You always need to scroll down, down, down, down like an idiot🥴.
If you add feature for changing the favicon it would be great👌
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12564382, el hace 7 mesesEDIT 2: Frequently stops working for some reason... Rules just randomly stop applying.
EDIT: Also would make my life a ton easier if it also could dynamically set the title based on the contents of a set text input box on a web page
Fantastic, especially regex rules, though I really wish I saw "Regex Error" appended a hell of a lot less often. (I think the most recent case I'm running into is maybe because the website uses a temporary different title during tab loading? I'm using $1 if that's important.)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Sor Targol, el hace 2 añosIt's very sad, but the extension does not allow set title "for this tab PERSISTENT ACROSS SESSIONS". In particular it is necessary to sign two different tabs with same url but different logic (for example 2 different mail containers). There is no way to specify site-specific information like domain or full url. Also missing is the ability to manually edit the already created url in the settings. Other than that, it's a handy and convenient extension.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por piecevcake, el hace 5 años(Updated 13/11/19) Thanks Laz for a very good addon. Love that you can stick titles permanently to # on pages! (for tricky sites like booking.com). And can open saved pages from the addon options dialog.
Tip for those pages you need to keep from tricky sites (from bitter experience):
1. rename the EXACT MATCH first (stops page rewrites wiping the titles)
2. then apply the same name to the tab (so you know which page the tab should be on, annotate it etc)
3. you can switch tabs to copy text from another tab (eg message list) into the title dialog.
1. DONE-THANKS :) shortcut to open the dialog (customised to CtrlAlt_H)
2. DONE Have the old title pre-selected in the new name entry field -save using the mouse every time! +)
3. Please put edit saved tabs in a sidebar or better still in a new tab - the ridiculous addon options box is impossible to use. :(
4. Is it possible to put in tabs' right click context menu, to rename UNLOADED tabs? Reasons:
(a) Having to navigate away wait to load, retitle then Ctrl_Tab back to previous tab =distracting
(b) Tree Tabs imports tabs unloaded with the custom titles, but when they are loaded the custom titles are overwritten (because the restored tab is not in retitle memory; NOTE: you can now retrieve the old title, if you are quick, by pressing the Retitle shortcut after the tab is activated, before the title is overwritten). Retitling unloaded tabs would be very useful as I often have to import whole groups of tabs I have annotated previously! So rightclick,R and old name already in name entry box would make this a simple process!)
I use retitle all the time, it is frustrating to have to mouse click and wait for pages to load - and lose all my old titles on imported tabs. (NO problems of course on FF session restore - it saves them.)
Great work making this indispensible! The ability to permanently rename tabs is my fave.
workaround for dumb mozilla pages which block renaming- create a local tab (text file) as child and retitle that to annotate.
I love that you can Ctrl-Tab to the dumb mozilla tab while renaming the local tab and copy the heading- helps a lot with annotation!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosThanks for the review! Yeah if anyone's having a problem, make sure it's updated to the new version (currently 1.4.3).
I'm pretty sure that random renaming bug has been fixed, so let me know in the update!