- Se valoró con 5 de 5por The Aristocrat!, el hace 23 díasWorks well, and I like the option to pin the tab as a little globe icon.
However, if you accidentally refresh the ReTitle tab it reverts back to a full tab (taking up additional space on your toolbar) with no option to fix this except to close it and restart the extension.
A minor inconvenience that isn't worth a star off a free product, but is still worth mentioning.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Mulakulu, el hace 3 mesesI absolutely love how tidy it lets me organize my tabs, although I couldn't get it to rename my open PDFs. I would love to see that implemented if possible (I realize I can rename the PDF, but I don't want to do that)
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12452163, el hace un añoUsed and liked this for a long time but now the tab names are flashing. It is distracting to have flashing in the corner of my vision as I'm trying to work. It doesn't matter which of the 4 radio button options I choose when renaming the tab - every minute or so it flashes back to its original name for a split second, then back to my custom name. I can't work like this, am uninstalling.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por rediffusion, el hace 2 añosPerfect works like a charm🌀
1. Not works on sites like this:
2. Tab ReTitle > Settings > SAVED TITLES:
If there are a lot of links, when I want to delete last link, for example: at the end then scroll automatically go up! There is inconvenience when deleting links from the end. You always need to scroll down, down, down, down like an idiot🥴.
If you add feature for changing the favicon it would be great👌
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12564382, el hace 2 añosEDIT 4: I think one potential cause of issues is either normal tab discarding or Auto Tab Discard.
Either way, toggling disable -> enable of the add-on in the add-ons list fixes it.
EDIT 3: Bumped back up to 5 stars though because it's still so incredibly useful.
EDIT 2: Frequently stops working for some reason... Rules just randomly stop applying.
EDIT: Also would make my life a ton easier if it also could dynamically set the title based on the contents of a set text input box on a web page
Fantastic, especially regex rules, though I really wish I saw "Regex Error" appended a hell of a lot less often. (I think the most recent case I'm running into is maybe because the website uses a temporary different title during tab loading? I'm using $1 if that's important.)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17290971, el hace 2 añosThis addon provides more options than other addons. Other addons like "Rename tab title" were not useful for me because they fail if just a small part of the URL changes (for example: you have opened a price comparison site and add another product).
With this one, I can choose "Set the name for this tab" and the name stays even if some part of the URL has changed.